Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

7 hours ago, Mekong said:

effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

I can give you first hand evidence, of the effects of having sex with witches and demons, in reality.

Two from the Thermae, one from Soi 1 and also my first two wives. Sundry that I can only partially remember.

16 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

...also very stupid. He had existing health issues and goes to a Trump rally without a mask. Dying for Trump...so, you are right. Very sad. 

As a cancer survivor, Cain, age 74, was considered at an increased risk for coronavirus, according to US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance.

i wouldn't say he was "stupid" as there are mountains of things that we don't know about the covid plus all the conflicting information. DId he know he was at an increased risk since he was a cancer survivor?

I would say stupid.

Cancer survivors are at an increased risk from numerous diseases, not just COVID and are the most at risk group.

If I was a Cancer survivor I would assume I was at higher risk until advised otherwise by my Doctor or Government Data and not assume no increased risk as Cain did.

• Thanks 1

C'mon Cav, gotta take the L on this one. I agree, he wasn't stupid. Stupidity is too kind of a word.  He fits EVERY single high risk group,  elderly, pre existing illness that lowered his immunity and black. He may as well have driven off a cliff. 

He also has no respect for his family. Yes, I'm going to say it. I'm not going to do the "thoughts and prayers" thing. Dude, was dumb as fuck and put political theatre ahead of his own health and those around him. 

I have zero sympathy for people who knowingly put themselves at risk in that manner. NONE. Completely avoidable. He is in the same category as those guys who do  stupid stunts and get killed over it. 

The Department of Homeland Security compiled “intelligence reports” about the work of American journalists covering protests in Portland. The Office of Intelligence and Analysis has distributed three Open Source Intelligence Reports to federal law enforcement agencies and others. The reports include written descriptions and images of the tweets written by a New York Times journalist and the editor in chief of the blog Lawfare and noted that they had published leaked, unclassified documents about DHS operations in Portland. A DHS spokesperson said in a statement that after he learned about the practice, Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf directed the OIA to “immediately discontinue collecting information involving members of the press” and that in no way does Wolf “condone this practice and he has immediately ordered an inquiry into the matter.” (Washington Post / The Independent)

Trump threatened to send the National Guard into Portland to clear out protesters, whom he referred to as a “beehive of terrorists.” Trump claimed Portland was rife with professional agitators and anarchists and that “many should be arrested.” He added that he would send the National Guard to suppress them if local officials failed to get the situation under control over the next two days. He also said the governor of Oregon and the mayor of Portland “don’t know what they’re doing,” and complained that it’s “not our job to go clean out the cities, it’s supposed to be done by local law enforcement.” (The Independent)

Trump defended his suggestion that the U.S. should delay the November election. During a press conference that was supposed to be about the coronavirus, Trump again attacked the process of mail-in voting. “You’re sending out hundreds of millions of universal mail-in ballots. Hundreds of millions,” he said. “Where are they going? Who are they being sent to?” He again falsely claimed that mail-in voting and absentee ballots lead to more voter fraud, vastly overstated the number of ballots that would be needed, and continued sowing doubt about the election process in general. “I don’t want to see a crooked election,” he said. “This will be the most rigged election in history if that happens.” (New York Times)

Dr. Anthony Fauci will testify today before a Congressional coronavirus subcommittee. Fauci was initially prevented from testifying by the Trump administration by saying he was unavailable for the entire month of July, but his appearance was approved only after House Majority Whip James Clyburn wrote to Mike Pence. Fauci’s testimony comes two days after the U.S. experienced its 150,000th death from the virus, more than any other country in the world. (Reuters)

Jeez I'm glad I don't live in Yokeland.