Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav, I know you don't want to consider the thought, but what if...just what if Trump doesn't get re-elected. Then what? Obviously fight Biden but how would Trump supporters feel about a Republican party without Trump?  Or are you hoping for the strong pro Trump members to take over the reigns? 

Serious question. 

..and by the way Cav, I support Trump's decision on the Chinese apps. The Chinese knew how to play us back in the '90s, use our greed against us. I fault Bill Clinton, he opened up the U.S. to China thinking once they taste some good 'ol capitalism, they will dismantle their authoritarian state. Biggest misjudgment since the time I warned a guy in Pattaya, not to barfine what he thought was a girl. 

Anyway, no president is 100% bad or good...except Nixon and Andrew Johnson (and one or two others possibly). :) 

Gonna have to rename the board "Thigh360" ! Trump says so...

Trump pronounces Thailand ‘Thighland,’ the world just can’t even...

You’ve got your Finland for the Fins, Switzerland for your Switzers, Iceland for Ice and the lands of the Nethers, of course. Certainly there’s room for a home for everyone’s favorite part of the leg between hip and knee?

U.S. President and very stable genius Donald Trump made a compelling case for it today, amazing people around the world today with his pronunciation of the Land of Smiles.

It was at a campaign event which hit the intertubes early this morning that Trump dropped his unique take on “Thailand” while grousing about one of his favorite pet grievances – perceived unfair trade.

“Foreign competitors … shifting production to Thigh-land,” he said during the speech, before quickly correcting himself in the next sentence and expressing his fondness for its undemocratic leadership. “Thailand and Vietnam, two places that I like their leaders very much. … They’re very nice to us … Do they take advantage of the U.S.? Not so much anymore!”

The internet, of course, loved this.

“I used to frequent a strip club called “Thighland.” Great happy hour,” American comedian-radio host Ralph Garman tweeted...

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/viral-moment-trumps-pronounces-thailand-thighland-world-just-cant-even

15 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Cav, I know you don't want to consider the thought, but what if...just what if Trump doesn't get re-elected. Then what? Obviously fight Biden but how would Trump supporters feel about a Republican party without Trump?  Or are you hoping for the strong pro Trump members to take over the reigns? 

Serious question. 

If President Trump is not reelected and the Dems get in, you can count on taxes increased, all hope gone for the DOJ and any chance of prosecutions, for starters.

Without Trump, the Repubs only chance to make progress to fix the USA is with a strong pro Trump coalition, which is doubtful as it was the politicians that screwed up the USA and it appears politicians are not willing to fix it.

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

If President Trump is not reelected and the Dems get in, you can count on taxes increased, all hope gone for the DOJ and any chance of prosecutions, for starters.

Without Trump, the Repubs only chance to make progress to fix the USA is with a strong pro Trump coalition, which is doubtful as it was the politicians that screwed up the USA and it appears politicians are not willing to fix it.

The misnamed "Freedom Caucus" is the only group I can see who will push a Trump-esque candidate and coalition. The GOP establishment is gonna squash that from the start. We may even start seeing the establishment 'primary' these guys.