Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Good!!! Someone said that there are millions of increased mailing around the Xmas holidays and no extra money is given to the USPS but now they need extra money??? HUGE fraud will be happening with the mail in voting, that's why the demonrats are pushing so hard for it!!!

Trump says he is holding up coronavirus aid to block Postal Service funds for voting by mail

President Trump on Thursday said he is withholding approval for a coronavirus relief package because Democrats want to include funds for mail-in voting.

The president said Democrats want $25 billion for the U.S. Postal Service, $3.5 billion of which would be used to shore up infrastructure amid logistical challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, which is predicted to keep some voters from going to the polls in November.

“They want $3.5 billion for something that will turn out to be fraudulent, that’s election money basically,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “They want $25 billion, billion, for the post office. Now, they need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots. Now, in the meantime, they aren’t getting there. By the way, those are just two items. But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting.”

Trump has frequently alluded to what he describes as massive voting-fraud conspiracies affecting millions of votes, but the White House has not provided any evidence to support the claims, and some states already use the process safely. He has cited reports of problems distributing and processing mail-in ballots in local elections, including applications for absentee ballots sent to “dogs” and “dead people.”...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-postal-service-mail-in-voting-coronavirus-funding-151003445.html

Sorry Cav, your chart didn't answer my question. The chart shows Republican over spending as well Cav.  Saying the Dems overspend more (and its not much more) you are making a different argument. BOTH parties over spend. Both parties rack up debt. One can show a similar chart of Republicans racking more debt (far more actually) but it wouldn't be fair to say Democrats didn't. LOL. I overspend my credit card by 100 dollars and you do by 110 dollars, we are both still overspending. And it doesn't do  a deep dive on why. Sometimes you have to overspend because of some emergency. 

And you casually avoid my other points. 3 of the last four Republican presidents had a crash and the one that didn't (elder Bush) had a recession. Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas. where has Republican governance got them? And the same can be said of Dems in Chicago, Philadelphia etc, but at least they can say they had great economies at times. Can Mississippi? Oh, yeah, when they had free slave labor they did. 😏

On January 8, 1835, President Andrew Jackson achieves his goal of entirely paying off the United States' national debt. It was the only time in U.S. history that the national debt stood at zero, and it precipitated one of the worst financial crises in American history. He was a democrat, sort of, as the two party system, repubs and dems, as just getting formed.

President Donald Trump and his two immediate predecessors are the three presidents who have run the largest budget deficits in U.S. history. But almost every president in the past half-century has run a record budget deficit at least for a time.
Big spending was done during the world wars and now, during the virus.

What makes up the economy of Mississippi?

Mississippi produces more than half of the country's farm-raised catfish, and it is also a top producer of sweet potatoes, cotton and pulpwood. Other main state industries include advanced manufacturing, trade, transportation and utilities, and education and health services.

Education in Mississippi is very bad. The students in the Delta who are able to get into college, they leave for another state and this contribute to the bad “brain drain” problem. There are limited good jobs for people with education in the Delta.

My friend for Mississippi got really pissed off when the standards for education were LOWERED. He said, "WTF!!!, people need to get off there azz and put in the effort and learn!!!". My friend has had a successful, money making career. He put forth the efforts required, so it can be done!!!

https://www.thefreemanonline.org/why-is-mississippi-so-poor/

With the possible exception of Clinton ALL the presidents since 1980 have increased the debt and spent more. America became a net debtor nation under Reagan. I'd love to hear the last successful (economy, domestic and foreign policy, etc.) Republican administration. My guess is this question will be ignored like so many questions I ask. 

Republicans were all about the 'national debt' when Obama was in power and not a peep about Trump who has increased it at a faster rate than anyone else in history. This is not to say Democrat presidents are all good either. Mistakes are made on both sides, but trying to say Republicans are better at governing is a bigger lie me telling Holly Reinhardt in HS that I'm going to tell her when I'm going to cum when she was blowing me. 

The Dems have usually had to play clean up of Republican administrations since the 1970s. And in the process they sometimes made some things worse because they aren't great at governing either.