Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

8 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Bubi....once again you have no idea about the mail in vote fraud....

BuBi just has to wait til Friday, probably next one :

A federal judge in Pennsylvania told the Trump campaign and the Republican Party that they must produce evidence they have of vote-by-mail fraud in the state by Friday.

The judge's order, in a high-profile case about vote-by-mail in the battleground state, essentially forces the Trump campaign to try to back up President Donald Trump's false claims about massive voter fraud in postal voting.

Claim: thai360 resident idiot and board member cavanami believes anything but reality. Fact check: True

unicorns supporting his hallucinations say they are, 'troubled by cavanami's lack of focus' Fact check: cheese

Even if, as many “experts” are predicting, the Fall second wave hits the U.S. by Election Day and is much worse than the first wave,  I’ll vote in person.  Too many bad things (caused by Trump) can happen to my mail in ballot.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Bubi....once again you have no idea about the mail in vote fraud....

Claim: New Jersey election officials threw out nearly 20 percent of mail-in ballots. Fact check: True

https://thefulcrum.us/fact-check/paterson-election-fraud

So, LA should not do it because some place in NJ did? (allegedly..The Fulcrum is unknown, if it was CNN or Fox I'd give it more validity).  Mail in is ONLY an issue because Republicans will lose. 

Can you show me the articles from the 2016 elections about mail in ballots? ;) 

The exception becomes a reason not to do something. lol. The article said they were on it on election day. Its very, very difficult to defraud an election on any decent size. 

What makes Trump and the Republican claims so silly is that you have BOTH parties at polling booths. Especially in contested areas. The article proves how difficult it is to have a fraudulent election. 

I couldn't follow the link Bubi, so here's an excerpt from the text from the article at HuffPost

-

Donald Trump, a president whose persistent untruths and obfuscation led to a disastrous pandemic response that has left more than 165,000 people dead in the U.S., was asked if he regrets all the lies he’s told to the American people. He skipped the question.

HuffPost senior White House correspondent S.V. Dáte asked the president during Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing if, after 3½ years, “do you regret at all all the lying you’ve done to the American people? All the dishonesties?”

“That who has done?” Trump replied. 

“You have done,” said Dáte, who wrote at length about Trump’s “Ministry of Untruth” earlier this year. 

Trump paused and then moved on to the next question...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-asked-regrets-lies-told-american-people_n_5f35b9d8c5b69fa9e2f8c551

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

So, LA should not do it because some place in NJ did? (allegedly..The Fulcrum is unknown, if it was CNN or Fox I'd give it more validity).  Mail in is ONLY an issue because Republicans will lose. 

Can you show me the articles from the 2016 elections about mail in ballots? ;) 

Where did they do mail in votes in 2016?

As far as I know, there were no mail in votes in 2016!

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The exception becomes a reason not to do something. lol. The article said they were on it on election day. Its very, very difficult to defraud an election on any decent size. 

What makes Trump and the Republican claims so silly is that you have BOTH parties at polling booths. Especially in contested areas. The article proves how difficult it is to have a fraudulent election. 

You only like the mail in votes because you know the dems will use the mail ins to steal the elections!