Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The protest thing is done Cav. The protests are global and when you have every major sports league taking a knee, its a wrap. Pound on the table and throw the toys out the pen as you or others feel, but its done. 

Things may change. Things do change. Right now, its a wrap. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

The protest thing is done Cav. The protests are global and when you have every major sports league taking a knee, its a wrap. Pound on the table and throw the toys out the pen as you or others feel, but its done. 

Things may change. Things do change. Right now, its a wrap. 

So per you, the marxist/maoist have won? get ready for communism 2.0...of course don't look at Cuba or Venezuela, they are such a marxist paradise....NOT!!! Just some ignorant people that that marxism is so good? Hollyweird and *** some *** sports people take a knee. The lefturds has played a nice hand but it is far from over. get ready for a dose of reality...

• Sad 1

LOL...how ever you wanna phrase it so you feel good. Remember in November of 2016, Trumpers were saying 'he won, get over it?'  Exactly. 

I've learned by now, solidly right or left, there no reason. No debate. It just has to be Darwinian at this point. There is no more reasoned discourse. If you guys win, fair enough, if the left wins, fair to them. All I can do is try and position myself where I make out as well as I can. 

As of now, the people have spoken and the marchers/protesters have won this round. 

Bend the knee, Cav. :)

• Thanks 1

...and these protesters are in fine company historically. The Civil Rights activists, anti Vietnam War protesters, women's right movement protesters and those marching against the Iraq war were all labeled Marxists, tools of the left, etc as well. 

(PS there is a role for the right as well. The extreme left needs a counter weight). 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

...and these protesters are in fine company historically. The Civil Rights activists, anti Vietnam War protesters, women's right movement protesters and those marching against the Iraq war were all labeled Marxists, tools of the left, etc as well. 

(PS there is a role for the right as well. The extreme left needs a counter weight). 

Bullshit!!!

These TERRORISTS today are burning, killing, raping and looting! They are COMMUNISTS...guess you cannot understand that...nothing at all the like 60's...how many were RAPED in the 60's...like ZERO.

Take your marxist BS elsewhere...go live in Cuba!!!

• Sad 1

Trump suggested that the FDA should approve an untested experimental coronavirus treatment. Despite no public data or peer-reviewed research showing that the experimental botanical extract, oleandrin, has ever been tested in animals or humans for its efficacy against COVID-19, Trump said the extract should be marketed as a dietary supplement or approved as a drug to cure COVID-19. Oleandrin was promoted to Trump during an Oval Office meeting in July by HUD Secretary Ben Carson and MyPillow.com CEO Mike Lindell — a prominent Trump donor who recently took a financial stake in the company that develops the extract. (Axios)

19 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Bullshit!!!

These TERRORISTS today are burning, killing, raping and looting! They are COMMUNISTS...guess you cannot understand that...nothing at all the like 60's...how many were RAPED in the 60's...like ZERO.

Take your marxist BS elsewhere...go live in Cuba!!!

Obama opened up Cuba and Trump closed it. ;)  You lost Cav. That's how it is. It's not too late to get your BLM t shirt and switch sides I'm a Marxist. Always have been. 

Democratically elected President Trump of the United States declared yesterday that NZ suffers from a TERRIBLE increase in Covid19 infections. 9 cases to be precise. The US counted 35112 . TREMENDOUS number, best one EVER.

While Mr Bernie Sanders made my day with  " Nero fiddled while Rome burned. The president golfs' "