Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Bad doctors, bad pilots, don't have a job. They are ALL former doctors and pilots. Even no bad lawyers, they get disbarred immediately, I know 2 lawyers who are disbarred, one of them was because his wife ran a business with her brother and he wrote up the contract for them and they were defrauding people. He wasn't involved in the business.

Bad ministers don't count. That's religion. That's between them and their "flock". Bad politicians who break the law go to jail. I'm going to add in bad teachers. No PTA allows bad teachers, in bad I mean specifically where they are doing something to kids. Cops physically harm a person, 'a bad apple', A teacher touches a kid, its jail, in front of court at the very least, no job. 

That meme is bullshit Cav sorry. Point me to any hospital who says they have a few bad doctors? Police chiefs say they have a few bad cops though and these guys collect a check and a fat pension. 

Lastly, a meme in itself excusing bad cops? Really, WTF? Like surgeons they have life and death power over people. They are the very least people society should have any inkling to accommodate 'bad apples'. That's insane for a so called 'enlightened society'. 

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

The demonrats couldn't give a flying fark about the USA people...

Image may contain: 11 people, people standing, text that says "IN THE LAST 4 YEARS CAN YOU NAME ANYTHING DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE THAT DID NOT INVOLVE THEIR HATE FOR TRUMP?"

What you guys overseas may not know is that laws need both houses of Congress. The Republicans control the Senate and they will not act on anything. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2019/12/20/house-democrats-have-passed-lots-of-bills-that-the-do-nothing-senate-refuses-to-consider/

House Democrats have passed lots of bills that the do-nothing Senate refuses to consider

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/24/18637163/trump-pelosi-democrats-bills-congress

Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them.

Folks, when someone said only one political party in America is bad, you already know its bullshit. There is plenty of blame to go around. You can argue one is worse than the other but you can't say one is inherently good and the other isn't. Both have endemic issues. It truly is a lesser of two evils proposition. And the more evil is not even a question. It's pretty much insulting to the intelligence to even debate. 

and the deflection "the economy is good". First, the economy was NEVER good. Even under Obama. The recovery was weak. And still is. Second, using the economy to excuse things like kids in cages is in the same area (not even close to being the same though but in the same area) as A German in 1938 saying '....but he gave us the best economy in years'. 

1 minute ago, cavanami said:

CS

The dems went home on holiday...a few days ago...make sure you deflect on that for your marxist BS....they only came back recently to obstruct President Trump...tell the whole story not just your communists BS...

why do you continue to tell half the story Cav, really? 

Where are the GOP led Senate right now? Who left first? 

Lastly, why do you try to paint me as a Dem when I'm clearly not. But then again, to any Republican if you are not a Republican by definition you are left wing Marxist. 

And folks, to the extreme right, Cav is a marxist....lol. 

A win for truth and freedom!

Far-right candidate Laura Loomer wins GOP primary for district that covers Mar-a-Lago

...Laura Loomer has decisively won the Republican primary for the U.S. House of Representatives seat that represents President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida. 

The district, currently represented by Democratic Congresswoman Lois Frankel, is heavily Democratic, so her chances of winning the seat in November are slim. But Loomer's overwhelming victory against five other Republican rivals was decisive.
Loomer was endorsed by Representative Matt Gaetz, a firebrand Trump supporter from Florida. 

This is the Laura Loomer we all love!!!

Laura Loomer Nancy Pelosi Home Video Reportedly Used 'Undocumented Immigrants' to Stage Protest

Right-wing activist Laura Loomer reportedly jumped the fence around House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's California house on Monday and set up a tent to protest, according to a Daily Beast reporter.

..."One of Loomer's pals is urging viewers to come and ask for 'sanctuary' at Pelosi's house. He claims they'll be allowed to stay and won't get in legal trouble because 'we're not antifa.' Hmm!" he continued...

https://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-activist-laura-loomer-nancy-pelosi-house-1291083

On 8/16/2020 at 10:05 PM, chocolat steve said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mormons-cool-trump-finding-influence-114644105.html

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints "prioritizes caring for the poor. It prioritizes strong families, a strong moral code, sacrifice,” said Eric Biggart, co-chair of LDS Democrats who lives in Salt Lake City. “To me, it’s hard to be a Republican and a member of the church at the same time.”

A friend was a VISTA volunteer in Utah, working with Mexican-American migratory workers. He said he quickly learned not to ask the LDS church for any help or donations of money or clothing. They had turned him down every time he approached them. He told me that yes, the Mormons will do everything they can for those who join their church. But if you won't convert, they won';t help you. Somebody please ask Boggart to explain how helping only members of your own church is being a good Christian.

*VISTA ... Volunteers in Service yo America, the so-called "domestic peace corps"