Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

LOLOL...Alan West. So a Republican criticizes Obama and is Black and that's something novel or I'm supposed to sit up and say 'Wow!' ...really? LOLOL

is this the same Alan West who in the 2008 election he would always make sure to say Barack HUSSEIN Obama, emphasizing his middle name in order to stoke religious bigotry? That Alan West or is this guy here a different one? And the same Alan West, the far right white extreme mascot who called Obama an "Islamist" and Obama wants you to be his "slave", because Alan knows being black he has racial cover to say what his white masters say to him behind closed doors? That Alan West? 

Isn't it interesting that we get videos from Blacks who are hated by 99% of other Blacks? There were black conservatives who were against the Civil Rights Act, The Voting Rights Acts of the 60s, and willlfully spied on the MLK Jr for the FBI (watch Spies of Mississippi, an excellent documentary). 

If our buddy Cav show me any, just 1, iconic black historical figure who was hated by Blacks at the time but in hindsight in history was seen as a great person, I'd love to hear about him or her. there may in fact be one. I can't find any. 

That said, we are giving a litany of blacks who say Obama is bad and the rest of us 45 million blacks in America are under the magical spell of the Democrats and can't think for ourselves because if we did we'd embrace Herr "Trumpf" and join him in calling the countries we originated from Shit Hole countries and no other Americans refer to their ancestoral countries as such but that's okay. I'm  supposed to if I vote Republican and follow Trump. Even though his own wife can be said to be from a Shit Hole country. Ghana, Nigeria, and a handful of other African countries have a higher GNP than Slovenia. 

4 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

I did not really get what Biden has said. Something like as black man one should vote for him or so, does anybody know?

Paraphrasing but when asked about the black vote, he said something to the effect, you aren't black if you vote for Trump.

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been arrested after being charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors through their campaign “We Build the Wall.” 

Bannon, along with three of his associates were indicted by investigators at the U.S. Southern District of New York on Thursday. They allege that the group of conservative leaders defrauded donors and that led to raising “more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States,” according to the press release. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/former-trump-advisor-steve-bannon-arrested-on-charges-of-defrauding-donors-in-fundraising-scheme.html

27 minutes ago, Coss said:

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been arrested after being charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors through their campaign “We Build the Wall.” 

Bannon, along with three of his associates were indicted by investigators at the U.S. Southern District of New York on Thursday. They allege that the group of conservative leaders defrauded donors and that led to raising “more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States,” according to the press release. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/former-trump-advisor-steve-bannon-arrested-on-charges-of-defrauding-donors-in-fundraising-scheme.html

Bannon is a bigot. While he was running Breitbart, which he promoted as the home of the alt right and at that time the alt right was far more outspoken in its bigotry. Bannon ad a column in Breitbart when he was running it in the first several years titled "Black Crime'.  Yes, believe it or not and they looked for any crime where the victim was white. I think they have removed it since more mainstream eyes are looking at it. 

And Trump knowing this, hired him. Bannon was also against making it easy for foreigners with skills not enough Americans have to fill an industry to let them in the country. Trump wanted to make it easier for Indians specifically and others who had computer programming and coding skills that Google, etc, needed to maintain. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/montana-governor-presses-remove-trumps-191543313.html

Montana governor presses to remove Trump's public lands boss

Since establishing that succession order, Pendley has approved two sweeping land resource management plans that would open 95% of federal land in Montana to oil and gas development, attorneys for Bullock said in Thursday's request for U.S. District Judge Brian Morris to expedite a July lawsuit filed by the governor.