Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

You know when the vultures leave, there's something wrong with the carcass...

Because if there was any meat left on it...

She'd stay.

Top Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway to leave White House 

One of US president Donald Trump's longest serving advisers is quitting.

Kellyanne Conway has announced she is leaving the White House at the end of the month, The Washington Post reported.

Conway, whose official role is as counsellor to the president, was Trump's third campaign manager in 2016 and the first woman to successfully manage a presidential campaign to victory.

She joined the White House at the start of Trump's term and has been one of his biggest defenders.

Conway informed Trump of her decision on Sunday night in the Oval Office, the Washington Post reported.

This weekend Conway's 15-year-old daughter Claudia posted on Twitter that she is "pushing for emancipation" from her family.

On Sunday, however, she also tweeted that social media was "becoming way too much" so she had decided to take "a mental health break."

"See y'all soon," she wrote. "Thank you for the love and support. No hate to my parents please."

George Conway, Kellyanne's husband and a prominent conservative lawyer, has also been a vocal critic of his wife's employer, as one of the founders of The Lincoln Project, a committee of anti-Trump Republicans.

George Conway also announced he was taking a hiatus from Twitter.

In a statement, Conway called her time in the Trump administration "heady" and "humbling". She said she and George were making the decision based on what they think is best for their four children.

"We disagree about plenty," she wrote of her and her husband, "but we are united on what matters most: the kids. Our four children are teens and 'tweens starting a new academic year in the middle school and high school that will be conducted remotely from home for a least a few months. As millions of parents nationwide know, kids 'doing school from home' requires a level of attention and vigilance that is as unusual as these times.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12359134

Coss, "shirley" you aren't referring to the same Kellyanne Conway who at first criticized Trump in the 4th minute of the video below? Not that Kellyanne Conway. Not the one who sold her soul for the (soon to be devalued from a crash) almighty dollar? Not her.Can't be. Kellyanne Conway is a fairly common name. Has to be another . She broke up her family selling out to the devil. 

Mom of the year...hahaha..wife of the year. She is going to lose out to Melania for wife of the year. 

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/12/18/trump-allies-past-comments-dons-take-ctn-sot-vpx.cnn

If Biden wins, the optics of Trump having to hand over the keys. He won't do it. Someone else will. what do you think are the odds of Trump actually being in the same room as Biden after the election if he loses? I don't think it will happen. I don't see Trump doing the traditional meeting with the president elect. 

I am no fan of Biden but just for to see the fireworks if he loses and Trump's reaction will be comedy gold. 

Trump blamed California for its wildfires and threatened to withhold federal money, telling the state “you gotta clean your floors, you gotta clean your forests.” He added: “Maybe we’re just going to have to make them pay for it because they don’t listen to us.” (Politico)

You take an oath to protect and serve ALL the people. There are some things that are political. You accept that. There is a line though. When lives are at stake you don't fuck around with that. In the past Presidents offered help in natural disasters. We can debate if the help was enough but they helped. Didn't matter where. 

But this is how he and his supporters want it and you know what? When or if it goes the other way, they will be hypocrites. Its how some are. The times Trump has done something for some one it was politically motivated. You accept that at times with any leader of either party but not if its your sole motivation. 

He and a certain amount of the people are not redeemable. When any of my fellow citizens don't give a fuck if something happens to me or someone I know, then I have to take that into account on not only how I vote and I hope I am not as cynical when its their turn.