Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Gentlemen,

watched what happened during the inauguration of the Trump family and may summarise: The President truely loves his wife, black people and works day and night to save the lives of Covid19 infected citizens. I should roll on the floor laughing but don´t. Millions shall vote for him , the US are fucked. Sorry.

I saw one Kimberly something, shouting at the camera.

I also saw Melania making a very determined effort, to read from the dual tele-prompters, getting it mostly correct and with the flair and panache, of someone who has being playing, the role of "interesting, sexy, but stupid, lass" since, forever.

Not the wife and mother she wanted to portray, and that's a lot of plastic surgery.

I also hear from the Lizard people, that our very own Bubi, is to be appointed Vice Regal Soothsayer at the next Regal Court 'n Kitten-sucking.

See below for new garments, Bubi shall be entitled to don and note the orange shoulder Soothsayer Adornments, in the rank of Vice Regal Advisor:

Sooth.jpg.60c835f0c903252a61d3a80753fa23f0.jpg

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/26/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-michael-cohen-photos/index.html

I start to think that the US might be a hopeless case. Such as myself but worse.

I'm pessimistic and a cynic Coss. 

In my mind you can't solve and resolve the myriad of issues and they hare huge and endemic, when you have about a third give or take of the people who clearly will excuse literally ANY behavior from its leader. The lines of acceptability and decency have gone out the window. Bill Clinton's fooling around and such happened after the fact. It was not known before the election. Another candidate who would have won (Gary Hart) back in 1992 had an affair and that cost him being elected. Clinton getting blown by an intern, both consenting, was bad form in the WH (although to be fair, JFK, RFD and others were having affairs while president as well). 

"This"...what we see here is way more than sex, its a wholesale assault on the liberties. His own party, a lot of them are at least putting the country over the party. I give them credit for that and at least they are living the principles of what they say they are. 

Anyway, we won't be able to solve anything. Both parties don't have the wherewithall to lead or compromise effectively for the good of the people for differing reasons and that will be the eventual downfall. When I say downfall I don't mean America will cease to exist or even not be powerful. It will likely be like Great Britain before and after both world wars. Clearly the world's pre-eminent power before both world wars, clearly a significant but no longer obviously the pre eminent world power after. 

I'm pessimistic and a cynic Coss,  too :)

In my humble view, things are cyclical.

In some ways, we should be thanking Trump and those who put him there, for breaking the machine (no, not the way, that Trumpanzees are, or soon will be claiming, was the intention all along...).  

I feel that history shows, that machines get fixed, or new ones made.

In this instance, the worrying thing, is the lives being lost and debilitated, over and above the usual, and the potential for WW III.

Democrats may not be the answer, but when there is only one option in the choice.....

Democratic strategist David Axelrod weighed-in Thursday on Joe Biden’s potentially reduced campaign schedule; saying “this is bad advice” and claiming the former Vice President can “either cut it or he can’t.”

“This is bad advice. You can’t cloister the candidate and win. He either can cut it or he can’t, and the only way he can prove he can is to be an active and vigorous candidate. He’s running for president of the United States, for God’s sake!” posted Axelrod on social media.

The one hope, are the young. The vast majority of young Americans are progressive. Very progressive. The kids at the HS that was shot up in Florida are an example of that. The protests are almost entirely people 35 and under. Especially under 30 and its all races and ethnicities. There are protests in all white cities. 

They are also pro access to medical care a right. All manner of things. They want America to look like northern Europe in terms of society benefits, etc. They backed Bernie Sanders. The women under 30 tended to vote fore Elizabeth Warren which is just a female Bernie to some extent and they supported her out of gender loyalty. These young people, the ones that travel, have a very high respect for New Zealand. They have a high respect for Norway. And older folks in America will say all manner of things about them and a lot of that is said on here but it all it does is embolden them. There is a generational war going on and its not reported on. 

The young, hate the baby boomer generation. Its not dislike its hate. Their sharing of videos of 'Karen' (older white women) is part of that. These 'Karens' are their mothers and grandmothers. Looks just like them. And they will win for the simple reason that they are younger and the baby boomer generation will die off and leave them all the wealth they kept for themselves. 

All this "marxists", etc talk is just talk. The "squad" is a sign of things to come. AOC was vilified immediately upon election. She was a freshman, very young elected official with no official power. The American political equivalent of a back bencher from Brighton politically. The avalanche of attacks on the surface seems way over the top. She wasn't Nancy Pelosi. She had no administrative power. She was going to assigned what ever committee she was given, with no say about it. She could be placed on the Indian Affairs Bureau. The 'Siberia' of the Congress. Not that its not important (except to natives primarily and ranchers  and oil companies in Montana and the Dakotas who want to use their land). 

She is powerful (and the media of all persuasions wouldn't admit this) because she represented millions of Gen Y and Zers who now have a figurehead. She could marshal millions of young people. A niche both parties are desperate to have so the party will live on. That's why she is vilified. The Squad represents what scares the older generation. They scare the Republican base because like Obama, to them they foretell the future demographic of America and its scary as hell. 

America has went through this fear a few times in its history. It was much, much worse over 100 years ago. The fear then were non WASPS. Catholics, Sicilians, Slavs, Jews, Greeks, Armenians, Russians and other eastern Europeans. The first IQ tests were created during this time and they worked backwards. They devised scientific testing to prove that the aforementioned were cognitively and mentally lower than they were and should not be allowed to emigrate to America less we end up a nation of dullards. Yes, they had tests that said Jews were not mentally fit to be in America. The one group that America owes the bulk of its Nobel prizes to and half of all billionaires. 

The anti immigration feeling was actually much, much worse back then. 

Anyway, the young people are idealistic and we can joke and tease them about being 'snowflakes' all we want but the fact remains if things stay the present course they will take over and lead the way we see them acting now. The 'squad' can't be bribed. They don't take 1 percent money. They actually do believe in what they are saying. Its not just talk and that scares the fuck out of the establishment. The right had it in the alt right. The alt right, the other young people who are the polar opposite. They would fit nicely into the Hitler Youth of the '30s. I don't say that flippantly. They would be for gas chambers. They not only do not have an issue with the cages for latino children, they want it expanded. They have a few more Dylan Roofs (he killed the blacks in the church in South Carolina) among them. They will emerge if situation presents itself or they are triggered by some person or event.  

There aren't  enough of them though. There are far, far more left of center young. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out, for those of us who will be alive at that time. And by that time I'm talking about within the next 25 years. 

David Axelrod was part of Obama's team. One of the best, if not the best, strategic teams out there. Both Hillary and Biden wouldn't use them. Maybe because they were too tied to Obama and wanted to be independent of Obama. Wanting to win without his perceived influence and people saying that's why they won. Faulty thinking. The objection is to win. Who gives a damn what they say. 

Far right militia in Kenosha, Wisconsin heading with long guns to the protests. Get water from cops and say thanks for helping. One of them shoots people, kills them, heads back with said gun. Cops allow him to walk with said long gun back to them without incident. 

That is all.