Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

So, can someone explain this to me. Jerry Falwell Jr, speaks out against LBGTQ sex. Hmm..okay, so a pool boy can fuck his wife and he join in but the pool boy can't fuck him? Or anyone else if its a male? He also supports a man who has had multiple sex partners, wives, rape charges and, in the past, didn't care about gay people one way or another but now sees him as the person best equipped to make America 'culturally' better? 

Maybe Cav can help me since you both support the same guy and I presume you don't have a bad opinion of him. Or if someone else wants to take a stab. 

Whilst I understand and respect the US having the Second Amendment, things have changed since 1791 and flintlock pistols.

What gets me is, owning an Assault Rifle or Rocket propelled Grenade is legal in some/most States, the ownership of a switchblade or Stiletto blade is banned in others including states that allow Assault Rifles or RPG’s.

Could an American please explain because it too much for me to compute. 

39 missing children found,  as young as 3!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-marshals-find-39-missing-children-georgia/

There are 1000s of missing chidlren,  mostly girls missing every year. A law enforcement friend said privately that he monitors where his kids are every non waking hour and they have a detailed plan on what to do when.....

He said its almost impossible for a teenager to run away from home these days. They will always contact someone from back home, a friend, etc. They can't make legit money without any ID. They can't even prostitute themselves. They will get arrested and then be back in the system. Especially if they are young. These are almost always organized group he says or one sick fuck. 

If the FBI let it known the size and scope of these groups, the public would be in an outrage he guesses and I do too. There are all kinds of groups for all kinds of reasons kidnapping them. Its not as difficult as you think. There was a story that there was signs over DC at time offering jobs paying $20 an hour to teens, specifically teenage girls. Not specified exactly. Just a phone number. they call the number and are told either in a recording or a person to meet at a warehouse somewhere and they are never seen again. 

There are vans, trucks with teen(s) headed interstate to isolated  locations in Idaho, rural  areas, to go through whatever your darkest fears can imagine. 

They operate in poor areas because the parent (usually no dad) don't have the means to pursue it and are usually the ones the police and media don't give attention to. 

re the last post ::

if one were to observe a very large herd of goats, in a sociological sense, and then add an environment, wherein the herd was under some stress, in regards to the availability of food and space and so on, and then place multiples of this large herd of goats,  on the same area.

I think you'd find that there were analogues for human behaviour there.

Jerry Falwell, God´s representative on earth did not fuck the poolboy but watched him doing his wife. The latter supporting for many years the idea of the high value that a godfearing family has. I agree. To be closer to God, Jerry used his own Lear to travel to the poolboy.

This all fits nicely into the high moral values that Donald  showed by loving Stormy Daniels. Should I say oral values ?

God bless America.

7 hours ago, Mekong said:

As opposed to Digitals?

I think the word you were looking for was “Analogies” :)

Well yes, but because I'm pernickety, analogues, in context is also used :

noun: A species in one genus or group having its characters parallel, one by one, with those of another group.

noun: A species or genus in one country closely related to a species of the same genus, or a genus of the same group, in another: such species are often called representative species, and such genera, representative genera.

i.e. "Methodological issues including: Single subject experimental designs; functional analysis; observational methods and animal analogues." 

I'll see your :) and raise you :)   :)