Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 8/16/2020 at 5:18 PM, buffalo_bill said:

May I suggest you replace éccentric´ by ´vulgar´ and briefly explain why you think Trump is a very good president.

The economy, before the Chinese virus, employment including the lowest black unemployment for decades, strengthening the military, executing a couple of major Jihadists who deserved it, building the wall to keep out illegal immigrants, cutting the price of medicines, getting people out of prison and giving them another chance, especially blacks. Not a nice bloke but doing the job.

• Thanks 1

So Trump feels Flashermac and my eldest brother are losers for serving in Vietnam. Okay. 

What is such a dichotomy is the Republican party hails itself as the party that supports the military more than the Democrats. Trump has shitted on the vets since he started campaigning. 

8 hours ago, paul101 said:

The economy, before the Chinese virus, employment including the lowest black unemployment for decades, strengthening the military, executing a couple of major Jihadists who deserved it, building the wall to keep out illegal immigrants, cutting the price of medicines, getting people out of prison and giving them another chance, especially blacks. Not a nice bloke but doing the job.

Before the election, Trump said the unemployment numbers Obama was taking credit for (when Obama started it was over 10 percent and when Trump took over it was under 6 percent). were false. Trump was right. They were. The unemployment numbers have been rigged with the blessing of both parties for decades. Many people voted for Trump because despite what the press kept reporting on job gains, unemployment the people didn't see it. 

The unemployment kept the same downward slide almost like a slide rule and Trump took credit for numbers that he once said was fake. During his presidency, the government's own stats said 40% of the people don't have 400 dollars for an emergency. The economy never really recovered from 2008. The jobs still suck. The black unemployment rate is bullshit. The government counts or doesn't count all kinds of people that don't have a job, are under employed, have part time jobs. Most of the people I grew up with, the area I was lucky enough to get out of work 2 jobs and those 2 jobs gets counted as 2 jobs for the stats. The "so called" unemployment rate was at 5 percent when he took over. It went to 3%  The black unemployment rate was at record lows for decades when Obama's administration ended. Had Hillary, me, you, taken over the numbers would go down. The numbers are rigged like the stock market. 

He didn't build a wall, there is no wall. Or more accurately no wall of any consequence. The border has been porous from day 1. It's never, ever, ever been secured. Ever. That was a campaign spiel. Trump knows shit about the border. Still doesn't Has the attention span of a 4 year old (apologies to 4 year olds). Token pardons for political reasons. Not that most of them (Roger Stone?) weren't for people who should be out, prior presidents, Obama, Bush, Clinton, pardoned people. Trump changed a few things in federal prisons and tried to hail it as doing someting for Blacks.Bullshit. 99& (I'm overstating for effect but its almost all) of blacks are in state and county prisons, where he has no jurisdiction. 

Obviously, his hiring white nationalists, and people who torture kids by taking them away from parents is not a deal breaker for you. I'm writing this for the non Americans who may be open to be gaslighted. I also say this as someone who once supported Obama but at this time, am not a fan of his, so we can be proactive and take that off any rebuttals. 

His own party is putting out ads against him. Of course this is excused as 'the swamp'. Big Pharma has more control over our medical industry, he didn't cut shit. Do a deep dive. Its bullshit. 

Has Trump done some good? Sure. But his supporters act as if any good thing justifies the overwhelming bad. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter Nixon..yes Nixon can site wins. No administration is 100 percent bad. 

"many people voted for Trump" So what? More people voted against him. Obama won both the popular and electoral votes twice. But you had something to say that the state of the country was not good. That's a straw grabber. This country voted for Nixon twice, in landslides both times, was he a great president? That statement makes no sense. The majority of the people didn't want Trump. That's a fact. His approval rating has NEVER been over 50 percent. That's not the will of the people. 

13 hours ago, paul101 said:

Given that the 'mericans are by far and away, the most infected and dying, of the various countries who have got the virus, I propose we recast Covid-19, as the 'Merican Virus.