Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 9/4/2020 at 2:37 PM, Coss said:

I think I've said before, that I value the efforts, of those people who serve in the military, and those who have been in action, for their selflessness and sacrifice, so that I and others, may live the lives we have.

So it is with some disgust, that I post the following, from the leader, of what was formerly, a shining light in the world.

"

...The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades

...Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers

...on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed

...who were the good guys in this war?

...When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,” and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. “What the fuck are we doing that for? Guy was a fucking loser,” the president told aides. Trump was not invited to McCain’s funeral. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/03/trump-american-war-dead-losers-suckers-report

(The president did not serve in the military; he received a medical deferment from the draft during the Vietnam War because of the alleged presence of bone spurs in his feet. In the 1990s, Trump said his efforts to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases constituted his “personal Vietnam.”)

Absolute fucking bull shit, but it's anti-Trump so it's got to be true.

Too bad John Bolton (no admirer of Trump) didn't go along with the BS.

John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers ‘losers’

Trump found an unexpected ally in his corner.

The same man who called him “unfit for office” said he was on that particular trip with Trump. Former National Security Advisor John Bolton has been an adversary of the president since leaving the administration last fall.

He wrote in his book about Trump the visit to the cemetery by helicopter, was canceled due to the weather.

Driving to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery was considered an “unacceptable risk.”

This was due to the possibility of being stuck in traffic if an emergency arose. In fact, the book actually aligned with the official White House Claims for the cancellation in France.

Bolton wrote:

“The weather was bad, and Kelly and I spoke about whether to travel as planned to the Chateau-Thierry Belleau Wood monuments and nearby American Cemeteries, where many US World War I dead were buried.”

On Friday, Bolton confirmed his account in an interview with the Times, and added that he never heard Trump say “losers” or “suckers.”

Bolton said in an interview:

“I didn’t hear that… but I was there for that discussion.”

Bolton also had an interview with Bloomberg where he said:

“I didn’t hear him say those things.” 

https://www.sofmag.com/john-bolton-shoots-down-atlantic-story-saying-trump-called-soldiers-losers/?fbclid=IwAR3aLec9MhHNewuYZFTiULTSDj2JqmjPCltA2GsgsuLgE9YEbtifJcNxNAI

BTW effing Joe Biden is also a draft dodger. He played football in both high school and college, but when he ran out of deferments he paid a doctor to say he had "asthma". However, creepy Joe is a Democratic, so it's wrong to criticise him for being chicken shit.

p.si. When you start talking about combat veterans, you are treading into a minefield, and you don't want to do that.  Especially when you are diggng up discredited two-year-old false charges.  The Dems must really be getting desperate if that's the best they can do.

40 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

I beg to differ, Bolton's the only support, Trump has at the moment, on this one,  he will have been constrained by his position vis a vis,  the official secrets act or the 'merican equivalent.

If the whole world is lying and only Trump is telling the truth, then so be it.  

All the people who are presently constrained by their employment or their past employment agreements, will be able to stand in the light soon, November is only a handful of weeks away.

47 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

BTW effing Joe Biden is also a draft dodger. He played football in both high school and college, but when he ran out of deferments he paid a doctor to say he had "asthma". However, creepy Joe is a Democratic, so it's wrong to criticise him for being chicke

So in whore speak, Biden has gonorrhoea, but then Trump has  gonorrhoea, syphilis, tuberculosis, small hands and a vocabulary of a twelve year old, why would any one vote for Trump? It's not "never Trump", it's, please, anyone, else...

47 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

p.si. When you start talking about combat veterans, you are treading into a minefield, and you don't want to do that.  Especially when you are diggng up discredited two-year-old false charges.  The Dems must really be getting desperate if that's the best they can do.

Dear Flash, I am not digging up anything, the whole of 'merica is fizzing and furious about this story, I note it, as yet another huge, bigly,  reason that Trump is unfit to be a president.

Click on this Link to see the length and breadth of the coverage the story is getting.

Biden may be no good, but he's streets ahead of Trump, so that's what that says, about Trump.

And talking about combat veterans, I've nothing but respect for their service, and their putting their lives at risk so that the rest of society may live in the way to which, we've become accustomed.

My view is that in the next weeks, not only will we see stories like this about Trump's un-fitness for office, but we'll see an avalanche of women coming out of the wood work, à la Weinstein. And then there's the Epstein files...  

Piss tape anyone?

Trump has made numerous comments that disrespect the military. Haggling over one of his MANY disrespectful comments is a bit of deflection. McCain, the parents of the soldier who died in the middle east, and other comments. 

He's disrespected the military ON RECORD...more  than once. I have no problem  with someone avoiding Vietnam given what we know. Other may, and I can completely understand if they rule out anyone who did. 

Lastly, Bolton can't be used as 'not trustworthy' in his book when its convenient but trustworthy when it is. If we are going to accept Bolton's account, then accept it for everything he was there in the first person. Trump could have said it not in Bolton's presence. 

The fact of the matter is the politicians on the right believe dogwistling violence against Americans who they disagree with ideologically will appeal to their voters. Trump does it, on down. There is no line anymore. It's surreal. Not that the Dems are angels. I have a lot of issues with the Dems, substantive issues but both parties are not equal in their being ignoble. The right is far worse and that takes some doing with how bad the Dems are. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-candidates-post-removed-inciting-202140854.html

Flash, you're gonna love this...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/05/politics/michael-cohen-book-trump-white-house/index.html... worth a read -

Trump hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."

Cohen's book, "Disloyal: A Memoir," doesn't name the man who was allegedly hired to play Obama or provide a specific date for the incident, but it does include a photograph of Trump sitting behind a desk, facing a Black man wearing a suit with an American flag pin affixed to the lapel. On Trump's desk are two books, one displaying Obama's name in large letters...

200905215302-donald-trump-handout-photo-

"He wrote in his book about Trump the visit to the cemetery by helicopter, was canceled due to the weather.

Driving to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery was considered an “unacceptable risk.”

But everybody else was there.

Trump calling dead soldiers loosers perfectly fits into his loving comments about McCain. The nice aspect about the current discussion is that Trump is being hit by his own strategy saying something that is probably untrue but speculate that something shall remain. His remarks about McCain made me initially hate this  bastard. Trump is a disgrace to mankind.

Hmm...the pesky little facts get in the way.  When people are more upset about HOW people  protest than WHY they are protesting, one can't help to think that they simply don't care about the WHY even if its true. And if so, then it doesn't matter how peaceful the protests are. Its never legitimate in their eyes. Finally, and this is not to  condone violence, but if anyone can tell me that if any other group in America believed they were being killed /murdered fairly routinely and more than any other group in similar  circumstances. Just how peaceful would they be? Any. Gays, Gun owners, Jews, militia members. Would any of the aforementioned be marching peacefully? Again, not advocating violence but we are talking 'life and death'. And even if you don't believe its legitimate that doesn't matter if the group believes that. 

16 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Flash, as much as I respect your service and your intellect, I have to ask a, two,  questions.

How many of Obama' and Hillary's closest and important associates who worked for the US government; and closest and longest serving friends, have been imprisoned or otherwise subject to the attentions of the law? And haven written books about how bad their leader was?

I'm sure you'll find one, or even a few, as 'merica seems to be a corrupt as hell these days, but in sheer numbers, Trump is "Winning" this one.

And if all these books about Trump are full of lies ( about him, not his ones ), then they would be shut down and prosecuted for libel in an instant, if it's one thing Trump knows, it's how to send in the lawyers (even government paid ones).

If I were a 'merican, I'd be really upset, when I found out,  what the defence of Trump, and the Trump led attacks,  in courts, was costing the tax payer.

Does the DOJ have a bill-out rate?

13 hours ago, Coss said:

Flash, you're gonna love this...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/05/politics/michael-cohen-book-trump-white-house/index.html... worth a read -

Trump hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."

Cohen's book, "Disloyal: A Memoir," doesn't name the man who was allegedly hired to play Obama or provide a specific date for the incident, but it does include a photograph of Trump sitting behind a desk, facing a Black man wearing a suit with an American flag pin affixed to the lapel. On Trump's desk are two books, one displaying Obama's name in large letters...

200905215302-donald-trump-handout-photo-

This Drumpf is such a petty little man, going to the trouble of hiring an Obama stand-in so he could practise,  shitting on him...  

Sanity, anyone?

And Flash, if this is another of those lies, why would Trump not shut down this book pending a libel lawsuit?

The courts could and would, easily and quickly, ban the book,  until such time as the case can be heard.

The only possible conclusion for non Trumpanzees, is that Trump cannot deny  the event.