Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, Coss said:

The news is full of very bad shit for Trump, including a new whistle blower complaint, that US intelligence, into Russian efforts, has been censored and silenced by Trump and the White House.

I think the following weeks, will be less about who wins the election, and more aboutTrump surviving until the election...

Any Republican politicians who come out against him now are doing for expediency and political reasons of their own. It's not going to change anyone's mind one or the other in terms of his supporters. It may entice a few people who oppose him to get off the couch and vote. 

All those Corona virus deaths as well as those who had touch and go stays in the hospital had relatives and friends. Those are potential voters against him, even some red state voters. 

This is cringeworthy. This is Baghdad Ali type of stuff. This is sad. Elected politicians who have knowingly and willfully excused outright lies and have erased any shred of confidence people should have in them. 

My god! This is a life and death event. Goes to show you, NOTHING is beyond supporting a lie. NOTHING. It's not just one, we've been hearing countless lies for 4 years. Sad, my goodness how sad. What a legacy to leave. Being remembered on record blatantly supporting unethical behavior that has caused lost lives. 

11 hours ago, chocolat steve said:
14 hours ago, Coss said:

The news is full of very bad shit for Trump, including a new whistle blower complaint, that US intelligence, into Russian efforts, has been censored and silenced by Trump and the White House.

I think the following weeks, will be less about who wins the election, and more aboutTrump surviving until the election...

Any Republican politicians who come out against him now are doing for expediency and political reasons of their own. It's not going to change anyone's mind one or the other in terms of his supporters. It may entice a few people who oppose him to get off the couch and vote. 

All those Corona virus deaths as well as those who had touch and go stays in the hospital had relatives and friends. Those are potential voters against him, even some red state voters. 

This Russian thing has legs, long, strong and muscular legs, but nothing, short of a coup, or Trump running away, will happen before the election, in my view.