Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I have no doubt that Mr Jaz McKay is an intellectually outstanding individual. I draw this conclusion from the plastic Mickey Mouse on his window sill and a load of playthings he probaly needs to keep himself buzy when he is not fabricating clips.

An educational remark by the way. Not targeting in particular on the works of Mr McKay, more of a general approach: to my endless sadness many people seem to believe whatever somebody produces on the internet . Example here the screaming woman in the car, does anybody know if this is fake or reality? Keep your human dignity and try to judge about  what other people want you to believe.

If in doubt ask BuBi.

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I read in the newspaper that following the death of RBG the Dems enjoyed an enormous increase in donations. It might well be that previously non-Biden Dems now  join the party to avoid the worst. Insofar I wish that Trump keeps on promoting his candidate.

Biden has raised far more money. Trump has also spent unwisely.   https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/09/the-2020-trump-campaign-is-reportedly-a-financial-mess.html   He's spent most of his money early. Also, traditional big money Republicans hate him. They don't want to give him money. For example Adelson has been one of the top 2 or 3 Republican spenders over the years. He's not giving tRump only a token amount. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/08/trump-antagonizes-sheldon-adelson-phone-call-392688  Even with these advantages, it won't matter. Hillary had far more money that tRump as well. tRump has the a zealot, hard core 35-40 percent of the vote, who will literally excuse him of any crime as long as he adheres to their shared hard core beliefs. Look no further than this thread. ;) 

The 2016 and 2020 elections are uniquely bad because it sinks to the lowest level. tRump was clearly unequipped to be president in 2016 but still won. Biden is the worst candidate the Dems have put out since maybe McGovern in the early 70s and he is likely to win at this writing if the polls are correct. Why? Because tRump is even worse. 

The right literally sees its fellow Americans of a different thinking as much of an enemy as mid east terrorists. Im not being hyperbolic. The video itself says as much. Charlie Kirk is a big voice on the right. This is not some random guy. he is the puppet master behind Candace Owens and shockingly he's supposed to be an evangelical Christian but you would never know it unless you were told. In its present incarnation, the far right in its deep recesses have no issue with eliminating the left. And I mean that in all its meanings. None whatsoever. They see the left as no different than ISIS. The establishment left, has no idea. They don't see it.  

At some point (and that time I think is encroaching), the far left will view the far right in the same manner. The far left is starting to think the same way. In a weird Harry Potter/Voldemort kinda relationship where one knows it can't live if the other is alive but are connected, it may come to that. A second Civil War? Hmm...not in the same way as the one 150 years ago, but it will be very, very nasty. And it will likely have spilt blood. Mass shootings, targeted shootings, bombings, etc. 

Republicans are blatantly in 'don't give a fuck' mode. You know what? I don't blame them for their hypocrisy because the spineless Democrats let the Republicans walk all over them. If someone is going to let your unethical and immoral actions go without much of a fight, then its practically an invitation to fascism. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris-wallace-tom-cotton-supreme-court-hypocrisy-001504866.html

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

He does not say " They are coming for our cars ".  From my point of view  then they are not dangerous.

If you watch this Trump guy´s face when he is speaking: a psycho like his leader. I guess he really believes in what he is saying.

He doesn't believe shit. He is instigating the sheep masses to fight. Kyle Rittenhouse, the shooter in Wisconsin, is the type of people this language produces. There is always one dullard who takes it to heart and shoots people in Kenosha, Wisconsin or church people in South Carolina. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-names-york-city-portland-145207639.html

WASHINGTON – The Justice Department on Monday singled out Portland, New York City and Seattle as "anarchist jurisdictions" – cities that the Trump administration said have allowed violence to persist during months of civil demonstrations over racial injustice and police brutality and could then lose federal funding.

Republicans have a bunker mentality that is devoid of ethics, morality and the law because they are a dying party. Their biggest base is dying. I think they do have segments of the broad Democratic spectrum that is ripe for picking off: Asians, especially northern Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese). Believe it or not Latinos. Cubans for sure, first and foremost but shockingly a lot of Latinos. And if they play it right, some women. 

That said, they have no real opposition. The Democratic establishment is more worried about retaining power from the left than they are of the Republicans. The Republican party in its present form are a dangerous, anti democratic, openly flirting with authoritarianism. Their hard core supporters love it. 

The far left are willing to fight in the mud over it but not the establishment left. The progressives have the numbers. But are rudderless. No plan. No clear leaders other than AOC who is too young, inexperienced and fought against getting any power within the party. Sanders has shown he will not fight. 

While all this is going on a massive crash will happen at some point and depending on the politics at the time, will either give the far right or far left a lot of power that both will use to control the other using any means. Portland and other  places tells me the far left has no issues with a head on fight. The military, law enforcement are with the far right. The left has the votes though. This will be interesting. The right will use law enforcement to do its physical fighting. 

America as we used to know it, is on the verge of dying. And will soon be nonfunctioning in terms of any national plan or cohesiveness. Perfectly fine with the alt right and the fringe right gun owners who have been antsy about waiting for the opportunity to use it. 

15 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

something wrong with this article, Yahoo are not demonizing Trump, they don't miss many chances to rope him in, maybe the owner is a Trump supporter, mmm but they would have said so if he was, so more likely is Democrat nutter

• Like 1