Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

33 minutes ago, dean said:

I thought that the Access Hollywood tape would put a stake in Trump’s election chances 4 years ago.  Hopefully, the New York Times article based on 20 years of his tax returns finishes the job.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

Yes, bye bye, Trump.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=trump+taxes&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Cav,  I think that you can replace violence with retribution, which is was the pod caster described. I’m more partial to limiting Juges to term limits.  18 years have been proposed.  I would prefer 10 years.  One thing you do have to admit.  The process of nominating and approving Judges is broken and has to be fixed, or else 25 years old “scholars” will be nominated out of law school and Parties in control of the Senate with a President in power from a different Party will never take up a nomination under that President.  

7 minutes ago, dean said:

Cav,  I think that you can replace violence with retribution, which is was the pod caster described. I’m more partial to limiting Juges to term limits.  18 years have been proposed.  I would prefer 10 years.  One thing you do have to admit.  The process of nominating and approving Judges is broken and has to be fixed, or else 25 years old “scholars” will be nominated out of law school and Parties in control of the Senate with a President in power from a different Party will never take up a nomination under that President.  

Embarrass him? Yes. Hurt him politically with his support? No. 

It's not about his competence to do the job or his character. Its all about what he symbolizes to his base. 

44 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Embarrass him? Yes. Hurt him politically with his support? No. 

It's not about his competence to do the job or his character. Its all about what he symbolizes to his base. 

But it will affect Trump’s prospects in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida.  He needs almost all of those swing States to win the Electoral College election.  The Democrats in those States didn’t vote for Trump because he is pro life, NRA supporter, immigrant hater and Court packer with McConnell’s help.  They voted for Trump because, as a great businessman, he would bring back jobs from China.  These people aren’t stupid.  Few jobs have come back and now they have proof that  he’s not the astute businessman that he claims to be.  
No, I don’t think the New York Times article will change any true beliver’s vote.

1 hour ago, dean said:

I think that terms limits are needed for all politicians, Congress and Senate!

The Judicial branch also needs term limits!!

...says it all...yes, fraud and illegal activities!!! and the Thai360 social engineers who insist there is no issue with mail in ballots...BS!!!

Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania—All Were Trump Votes

Mail-in ballots from the military serving overseas were found in the trash in Pennsylvania. The ballots were discovered during an investigation into election issues in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. They were all votes for President Trump.

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/09/24/military-ballots-found-in-the-trash-in-pennsylvania-all-were-trump-votes-n964614?fbclid=IwAR2g1e2z96zy-zHX4xysKjPHbuPXQxf0_A7hTnQQy82PjioP0QbkJTvQwsA

• Like 1