Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

and then this!!!

Biden campaign confirms newly surfaced viral video of Joe Biden calling US troops 'stupid bastards,' says remarks were made in jest

The Joe Biden presidential campaign scrambled to explain away a newly surfaced video showing the Democratic candidate calling U.S. troops "stupid bastards" during a visit overseas in 2016.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/viral-video-biden-bastards-military?utm_content=buffer0598f&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-glennbeck&fbclid=IwAR3UvLuNSkYtePT1r42Q58LEPoKhgs--SWkt20VZgCPSR7OGH9buJN4zXuo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dean said:

But it will affect Trump’s prospects in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida.  He needs almost all of those swing States to win the Electoral College election.  The Democrats in those States didn’t vote for Trump because he is pro life, NRA supporter, immigrant hater and Court packer with McConnell’s help.  They voted for Trump because, as a great businessman, he would bring back jobs from China.  These people aren’t stupid.  Few jobs have come back and now they have proof that  he’s not the astute businessman that he claims to be.  
No, I don’t think the New York Times article will change any true beliver’s vote.

So, with all the things over the last 4 years. Many, many things worse than his taxes. If anyone is trying to tell me that any noticeable number of people who supported him prior to his taxes being released is now changing their minds, they are very, very naive. 

They didn't vote for him because of what you said. Trump went bankrupt 3 times at least. They didn't vote for him because is a successful businessman either. Herman Cain, one of the people he ran against in the Republican field,  was a successful businessman with a much better track record in business. 

The Obama voters who voted for him were desperate. They would have voted for any Republican candidate who told them they would make things better. They aren't better off. Farmers in those states had to be bailed out because of his mishandling of trade talks with China. 

It's not about anything tangible. They know Trump is an incompetent, narcissistic person. He is supported because he is symbolic. America is changing and not in the ways his hard core supporters want it to. Trump is fighting to maintain that for them. That's it. Nothing more. Many are as broke as the people in the blue states. If not more. 

37 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

So, with all the things over the last 4 years. Many, many things worse than his taxes. If anyone is trying to tell me that any noticeable number of people who supported him prior to his taxes being released is now changing their minds, they are very, very naive. 

They didn't vote for him because of what you said. Trump went bankrupt 3 times at least. They didn't vote for him because is a successful businessman either. Herman Cain, one of the people he ran against in the Republican field,  was a successful businessman with a much better track record in business. 

The Obama voters who voted for him were desperate. They would have voted for any Republican candidate who told them they would make things better. They aren't better off. Farmers in those states had to be bailed out because of his mishandling of trade talks with China. 

It's not about anything tangible. They know Trump is an incompetent, narcissistic person. He is supported because he is symbolic. America is changing and not in the ways his hard core supporters want it to. Trump is fighting to maintain that for them. That's it. Nothing more. Many are as broke as the people in the blue states. If not more. 

It’s what I’ve been saying for the last 6 months.  The only difference between the 2016 and 2020 elections is that Trump now has a track record.  His base love his track record.  The disaffected Democrats that voted for him in 2016, not so much.

He  has no track record. He didn't get voted in because of his business ties. He used a combination of populism (he went to the left of Hillary) and bigotry. It's why the alt right, extreme right wing, supremacist groups came to him in unprecedented numbers. 

Pre Covid the people didn't do much better than under Obama. That is a statistical fact. 40% of the people in America pre Covid didn't have $400. That's a fact. Farmers had to bailed out. These are red states. 

There is no record to love. They love him caging latino kids, they love him calling African countries shit hole counteries. They love him cutting any programs for any ethnic groups, etc. It's the same reasons people in Mississippi keep voting Republican despite most in poverty. Despite Mississippi being at or near the bottom of all the economic data, etc. 

Anybody thinking that Trump did not pay taxes is wrong! In 2016 and 2017 he paid 1500 USD federal tax. According to the failing NY Times, and I believe every word they wrote about this case.

I repeat my consistent theory that he relies on being President otherwise he would end up in prison soon due to tax fraud and false declaration of assets to receive loans from Deutsche Bank and others. Trump is a rotten individual from A to Z.

He was rotten before he ran for office. He is not a surprise. He was awful before he was running for office (obsessed with the lie that Obama wasn't born in America),  while he was running for office, and remained so while in office. His character, lack ethics, morals, etc was and isn't  a deal breaker for his base supporters. 

16 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Anybody thinking that Trump did not pay taxes is wrong! In 2016 and 2017 he paid 1500 USD federal tax. According to the failing NY Times, and I believe every word they wrote about this case.

I repeat my consistent theory that he relies on being President otherwise he would end up in prison soon due to tax fraud and false declaration of assets to receive loans from Deutsche Bank and others. Trump is a rotten individual from A to Z.

Warren Buffet, billionaire in the USA, has bragged for years that his secretary paid more taxes then he did.

1. President Trump has donated his presidential salary and has not taken $1.00, thus no taxes would be incurred.

Bubi, do the research don't be a dummkopf and get suckered by the lying, marxist media!

Mr Cavanami, your hero Trump´s business empire would collapse this afternoon if Deutsche Bank would not be scared to break the neck of the current US President. Second class business man Kushner and related Trump family asked Deutsche Bank this spring for prolongation of overdue debts. The whole Trump thing, political or commercial is a large pile of stinking shite. I know his fans are not  worried by this, they hope he is the one to ensure the white people keep on ruling the country. Big mistake by the Democrats to underestimate the rage of the white loosers.

On a funny sidenote: a group of Catholics have been praying for Santa Donald in front of the Supreme Court Building (?) this weekend. Not asking Jesus to forgive his sins but because they see him as God´s own amabassador on earth due to establishing this woman as judge at the Supreme Court. The US are becoming a longtime comedy.

PS : "Deutsche Bank"  has nothing to do with the government, 100 % private.