Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

No surprise, I may have more net money than tRump and trust me, I'm just getting by...lol. My guess is he has a negative net worth and is juggling loans in the air. tRump introduced a black American specific economic plan. Obviously pandering. He had 4 years to do one and 5 weeks before election day, he is obviously very, very worried. He should be. He can win it. It's not a clear cut Biden victory. Personally, were I Biden I wouldn't debate him. No matter how well Biden does and how bad Trump does,  tRump won't lose supporters. Biden is the only one who can lose in this. Even if he does extremely well, it won't bring anyone out who decided to stay home. iden

Biden should have taken Pelosi's advice and say, tRump has no respect for the office and his antics in prior debates, rude, no protocol, lying, will demean the campaign rather than enhance it. He should come up with a list of deal breakers for a debate such as an onsite fact checker. 

...yes, it is easy for "fix" the election and the Dems are doing their best to steal the election!!!

‘Project Veritas’ Report Accuses Ilhan Omar Supporters Of Illegally Harvesting Ballots

President Donald Trump is calling for an investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar after a right-wing group known for its controversial videos claims it has evidence of voter harvesting linked to Omar.

The video from the group Project Veritas shows a man driving around Minneapolis in July with what he claims are hundreds of absentee ballots for then Minneapolis City Council candidate Jamal Osman. The video was released Sunday night and Trump repeatedly tweeted about it.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/09/28/project-veritas-report-accuses-ilhan-omar-supporters-of-illegally-harvesting-ballots/?fbclid=IwAR1wSAa2zmQnpoYIUllFVjBo18xj3e6VdShcqENKnGndlMnsHQhpUBZw6FI

Gentlemen,

according to the failing NY Times´ documents democratically elected President Trump of the United States of America personally guarantees Deutsche Bank 410 million USD repayment if the Trump group fails to pay. I am excited. And according to the failing NYT they have a lot more in the drawer. I jump with joy, this is now really good entertainment. And there seems to exist an open case of probably unpaid taxes of 72 Million which might expand towards 100 Million including interest and penalties. Trump followers would not be interested in all this but I am. The guy is broke.

4 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen,

according to the failing NY Times´ documents democratically elected President Trump of the United States of America personally guarantees Deutsche Bank 410 million USD repayment if the Trump group fails to pay. I am excited. And according to the failing NYT they have a lot more in the drawer. I jump with joy, this is now really good entertainment. And there seems to exist an open case of probably unpaid taxes of 72 Million which might expand towards 100 Million including interest and penalties. Trump followers would not be interested in all this but I am. The guy is broke.

Cav and Paul have more money than tRump. 

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

...yes, it is easy for "fix" the election and the Dems are doing their best to steal the election!!!

‘Project Veritas’ Report Accuses Ilhan Omar Supporters Of Illegally Harvesting Ballots

President Donald Trump is calling for an investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar after a right-wing group known for its controversial videos claims it has evidence of voter harvesting linked to Omar.

The video from the group Project Veritas shows a man driving around Minneapolis in July with what he claims are hundreds of absentee ballots for then Minneapolis City Council candidate Jamal Osman. The video was released Sunday night and Trump repeatedly tweeted about it.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/09/28/project-veritas-report-accuses-ilhan-omar-supporters-of-illegally-harvesting-ballots/?fbclid=IwAR1wSAa2zmQnpoYIUllFVjBo18xj3e6VdShcqENKnGndlMnsHQhpUBZw6FI

I posted that video, absolutely shocking, Somali activists going around homes collecting ballots, people turning up from out of town pretending to have just moved them going home again after registering, votes being bought, intimidation, well that's the way they do it in Somalia. No way Omar won fairly and a disgrace she has not been investigated for it along with the other misdemeanors she is accused of, like marrying her own brother.

• Like 1

The USA Department of Justice (DOJ) is sadly lacking. So many politicians have completely abused the system and their illegal activities go uninvestigated.

My largest concern is that President Trump has not done enough to reign in the DOJ. Not knowing all the impediments to reigning in the DOJ, I can only hope that when he is re-elected, that he will focus on the DOJ and bring them to justice!!!

• Like 1