Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I just saw, that even today, just before the Biden/Trump debate, President Trump is in discussions with Michael Flynn's defence lawyer.

Flynn's case is still live and could be devastating for Trump if he spills.

Pardon? Sorry I didn't hear what you said, Pardon? What was that you said? Pardon?

Trump, if he loses, will have 2.5 months to devise an exit plan.  Pardons will be a big part of it, including Penske pardoning Trump when Trump resigns early.  However, he will have to face State charges, particularly in New York, over his State taxes.  And, I’m sure that he will be involved in a lot of civil lawsuits.

49 minutes ago, dean said:

...face State charges, particularly in New York, over his State taxes.  And, I’m sure that he will be involved in a lot of civil lawsuits...

It is my understanding, that one of the key take aways, from the Mueller  reports was, 'we can't (won't/shouldn't) prosecute a sitting President'. And  ipso facto, there are a flotilla, of rafts, of prosecutorial cases, that will hit the system, once he's gone.

And I don't think Pence can issue a pardon, for "everything ever".

Trump v Biden - Trump started well, Biden started restrained. trump let his mouth get away on him, Biden parried quite well.

So far Trump has pretty much delivered lie after lie. Biden is sensible. When Trump has to shut up,  when the moderator fact checks him, he looks like a 13 yr old girl who has had her phone confiscated.

Trump is dredging up conspiracy theories that Biden's son got billions from Chyeena... And the mayor of Moscow's wife.

Donald won't shut up.  Biden is defending ,but without losing it. Moderator admonishes Trump for interrupting more than Biden, Trump say "No but he does plenty"... whinger...