Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Gentlemen,

sitting in my motorcar this very morning heading for the headquarters of BuBi Atlantic & Pacific & General Inc. I just about caused a serious crash on the Autobahn when a man in the 08:00 radio news told the world that president Donald caught the virus . I burst out laughing in a way so that my uvula now sticks at the windscreen. Forgot his Hydroxilyne(?) this morning or EVEN FORGOT TO WEAR A MASK ???????

I say : Donald, no worries, it goes away in April anyway. Although now the next April is the one in 2021. I , oh gentlemen, almost die with laughter.

As far as it concerns governing the USA Pence would be on the same level of idiocy, so no big difference.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

I want to know if they are using hydroxychloroquine.  I really, really do. 

I know they do in Thai Hospitals with Zinc, know one bloke who was treated with it, on their own they don't do much. Few weeks to go yet dozy Joe might get it as well

• Like 1

Melania lied to get into the U.S. She is not even close to qualifying for the type of visa she got which is for highly skilled, intellectually giften people. If sucking off guys takes a genius then I guess she qualifies. She is a birther, so no fucks given. She helped promote that crap against Obama and she is an immigrant herself which makes it even more egregious. Trump has an anchor baby and his inlaws in America are from chain migration. He's officially against his own family ideologically.