Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Kellyanne Conway catches covid19 and daughter trolls her...savage! I hope her husband George is okay, decent guy. He is behind the Lincoln Project with those savage ads against Trump and Trump supporting politicians running for re-election.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/02/kellyanne-conway-covid-19-positive-test-coronavirus-coughing-claudia-daughter/

• Thanks 1

It turns out that last Saturday’s Supreme Court nominee’s introduction was a super spreader event.  Besides the President possibly catching it there, the Republican National Committee Chairwoman and the head of Norte Dame University came down with Covid. As did  Senator Mike Lee from Utah, who is on the Judicial Committee and attended a 90 minute meeting of all the Judicial Committee and never wore a mask.  Since then, A fellow Judiciary member, Thom Tillis, also tested positive.  If it weren’t for the single minded determination of McConnell, I’d say there’s no way that she will be confirmed by Election Day, and possibly not confirmed at all, if the election is a near landslide. 

• Thanks 1

Conway also attended last Saturday’s Supreme Court nomination.  Maybe Trump should withdraw her name as all it has produced is bad karma.  If McConnell gets Covid, that’s all the proof that I need to confirm the existence of karma.

• Thanks 1