Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

17 minutes ago, dean said:

It turns out that last Saturday’s Supreme Court nominee’s introduction was a super spreader event.  Besides the President possibly catching it there, the Republican National Committee Chairwoman and the head of Norte Dame University came down with Covid. As did  Senator Mike Lee from Utah, who is on the Judicial Committee and attended a 90 minute meeting of all the Judicial Committee and never wore a mask.  Since then, A fellow Judiciary member, Thom Tillis, also tested positive.  If it weren’t for the single minded determination of McConnell, I’d say there’s no way that she will be confirmed by Election Day, and possibly not confirmed at all, if the election is a near landslide. 

McConnell tested negative? I don't know. 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a34252676/white-house-coronavirus-amy-coney-barrett-nomination/

18 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

Ohhhh, now you destroy CS with truth and facts!!! 555555555555555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dean said:

Conway also attended last Saturday’s Supreme Court nomination.  Maybe Trump should withdraw her name as all it has produced is bad karma.  If McConnell gets Covid, that’s all the proof that I need to confirm the existence of karma.

If someone said you can only choose one person to get it and die from it. Trump or McConnell, I'd choose McConnell. 

• Thanks 1

What a good, decent president would have done in this pandemic is see it as the national and international threat it is. 

were I Trump, Id' have called Pelosi, Schumer, the DNC chair into a room with McConnell and the RNC chair and say this is not going to be politicized. We are going to work together. This is larger than either party. Lets come up with a plan together. I have the administration and resources as President, we can get the experts, etc, and all okay the plan of attack. 

Internationally, I will work with other nations in doing the same thing. Try to come up with a global strategy. This is going to take money and thats where you all come in. We can agree on the amount based on what is proposed. We will not add anything to the spending bill. No pork. No additions. No pet projects. Get your people in line on that. 

20 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Ohhhh, now you destroy CS with truth and facts!!! 555555555555555

LOLOL...this is in Salt Lake City. If I went to SLC the black population would double. I love the fact that both groups are getting together. Even if its in one small city that is 90 percent mormon and white. IT has ZERO bearing on the rest of the country. None. We don't even know if all the local members are for it. Also, who is BLM? its a movement like antifa. The FBI has already said they have no structure. You show up to march, you are automatically BLM because its the one term every one uses. I'm not part of BLM the organization in anyway, shape or form. Were in America I would probably have marched at one of the protests with friends who were trying to organize one and would have asked me to participate. 

The whole narratiave I hear at times is 'I have a black friend", He can't be racist he has a black girlfriend/wife'. Is one of the worst attempts at gaslighting. Dylan Roof who killed 9 blacks s they prayed in SC had a very close black friend. Question Cav and no deflection. Does that make Dylan Roof not a racist? 

Strom Thurmond who ran for President in 1948 as a Dixiecrat party whose main platform is to keep segregation has a black daughter who he doted on. Sent her to private schools, spent money on her. Is he not a racist? 

Tons of BLM members have white girlfriends. I know 2 guys from back in Philly who marched and one has a white wife the other an Italian American gf. Are they anti white BLM members. 

Tons of bigots have friends or date people they are bigoted against. I've said this before and we all have seen this first hand. There are people who come to Thailand, enjoy the women and the country and go back and talk shit about Thailand. Most of their comments are derogatory. 

Sorry, Cav this is no 'gotcha' moment. I love the article Flash posted. But one guy or a few Proud Boys in SLC doesn't speak for the 1000s nationally. 

Dylan's roof's black friend  https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-33209654

Dylann Roof's friend: 'He never said anything racist'

https://www.postandcourier.com/church_shooting/friend-says-dylann-roof-desired-black-women-wanted-face-tattoo-in-weeks-before-emanuel-ame/article_3b3618da-0828-11e7-aba3-c3099a862f1e.html

Friend says Dylann Roof desired black women, wanted face tattoo in weeks before Emanuel AME Church shooting

https://www.historynet.com/strom-thurmond-meets-his-daughter.htm

Strom Thurmond Meets His Daughter

In 1948, incensed at President Truman’s civil rights bill, Thurmond ran for president on the States Rights Party ticket, proclaiming: “There’s not enough troops in the Army, to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the Negro race into our theatres, into our swimming pools, into our houses and into our churches.” (He did not mention our beds.).......

Throughout his long career, Thurmond maintained a guarded relationship with his black daughter. He met with Essie Mae frequently, usually in his office, and they occasionally argued about race and politics. Thurmond put her though college and helped to support her family for decades, handing her envelopes containing $100 bills—more than $100,000 over half a century. But he never publicly acknowledged that they were kin.