Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The president mentioned hydroxychloroquine as a cure and people called him on it so quickly. We went through endless posts by "doctors" saying they cured patients with Covid19 with it but when Trump gets it all of a sudden its not used for treatment. Don't get me wrong, I  was hoping it would be helpful .But as we now see its months of gaslighting to cover Trump's ass in talking about something that was too early in the pandemic to be said as anything of a cure. He did what Trump does, talk out of his ass, on the fly about shit he knows nothing about. And these youtube pundits knowingly back up bullshit for months. In a pandemic. Shit I guarantee you they wouldn't use on themselves or a loved one. 

12 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

The president mentioned hydroxychloroquine as a cure and people called him on it so quickly. We went through endless posts by "doctors" saying they cured patients with Covid19 with it but when Trump gets it all of a sudden its not used for treatment. Don't get me wrong, I  was hoping it would be helpful .But as we now see its months of gaslighting to cover Trump's ass in talking about something that was too early in the pandemic to be said as anything of a cure. He did what Trump does, talk out of his ass, on the fly about shit he knows nothing about. And these youtube pundits knowingly back up bullshit for months. In a pandemic. Shit I guarantee you they wouldn't use on themselves or a loved one. 

That was early on, other treatments have been found since then, but hydroxychloroquine with zinc is still effective and dirt cheap too.

• Like 1

People's home were burning in California, people's lives at stake, but its a blue state and a Dem governor so go kick rocks California, and by the way, its your own fault. One in a long list of acts and comments for a person elected to serve ALL Americans. 

TrumpEmpathy.jpg