Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Just for the record. I don't give two shits what a good politician is. Race and Gender is the LAST consideration. I'd take 100 great white Mississippi politicians (if there are any....haha) over the fare we are dealt these days. In Inglewood, CA years ago, a vastly predominant black and latino area, the most beloved politician there is a white jewish man named Kenneth Hahn. Parks, and all manner of things are named after him. My uncle, once the head of the Parks department for the city, and a person I mentioned in another thread in anecdotal story, is from Tulsa, born in 1938, his parents survived the Tulsa massacre of blacks in the early 20s and he hated whites for obvious reasons. He loved Hahn...lol. Just to give some context. Why? He fought for the residents. Got them better schooling, policing, etc. 

Give me quality. We need quality. Specific backgrounds help if there is a particular issue that takes deeper understanding. I'm not a woman but if there is an issue that is specific to women then a woman may be better to discern the nuances but a man can just as well have such a woman advising him.

In a perfect world, it doesn't matter. America is not a perfect world. People simply do not look out for the best interests of people who are not like them. Thereby necessitating the need for people who are gay, etc, in politics to address specific needs. 

9 hours ago, Coss said:

wot you said...

and

if the story is just peeking out from under the blanket, here in NZ, it'll be news soon.

It's covered in a Docco, that it seems, has yet to be widely released but:

If you were to take the following names and, put them in a sack and shake them all about, then empty the sack on a kitchen table, you'll see that the term "big brother" does not come close, to what could be better termed "evil step siblings".

The names - (Cambridge Analytica)(handfuls of organisations whose names are not Cambridge Analytica but are in their bed)(NRA)(Big Oil USA)(Most Evangelical Organisations USA)(Koch Brothers)(Pence)(and so on)

Curiously not Trump, he really is turning out to be the 'useful idiot'.

One, but by no means the only, message in the Docco is that, if the GOP were to get enough local support, over the last decade and the coming decades, that their aim, would be to move to a rewriting of the Constitution. Which makes Trump's performance, whilst ineffective, useful in this regard.

See it's so terrible, we can do better...

I'm looking forward to finding this Docco and viewing.

all I can find so far - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12606876/

and https://thesavvyscreener.com/2020/09/28/watch-people-you-may-know/

And the reason I give the above credence?  let's just say there are journos in my family.

I've just seen this, found it in KODI/The Magic Dragon Add-on/Documentary's (sic).  People You May Know (2020)

If you think there's a deep state then this Docco will explain it to you.

For one, I worry about the future of the Western world. For two, if you value the USA, see this Docco.

The biggest money is co-opting religion in the States to roll back the Constitution .

And did you ever wonder what happened after Cambridge Analytica? Dead silence ≠ no actions...

As it looks  President Donald might suffer from fleeing supporters after his latest ridiculous show at the White House. Further looking at just a few days remaining til election day he might now start to do crazy things driven by despair. Not that doing crazy things would be anything new for him but maybe he now starts to nuke North Korea or promises every citizen 5000 USD / month for lifetime. Or would go as far as promising Melania and the evangelicals not to fuck other women any more.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/secret-service-agent-trump-he-s-not-even-pretending-care-n1242109

also there is no buzz about him taking that hydro-what you call it.  He never took it. It was never an option. 

There is a theory Trump wants to lose. That the only possible reason he wants to win is to win. He hates the job. His family hates the job with the exception of the ones profiting off it. Melania hates it maybe more than anyone else. 

speaking of which....

"Anyone else who recklessly squandered lives and money in this way would be suffering legal consequences. Our leaders have largely claimed immunity for their actions. But this election gives us the power to render judgment. Reasonable people will certainly disagree about the many political positions taken by candidates. But truth is neither liberal nor conservative. When it comes to the response to the largest public health crisis of our time, our current political leaders have demonstrated that they are dangerously incompetent. We should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."

New England Journal of Medicine. Any further comment is superfluous.

5 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

...and read the comments. 

Mr Steve you seem to suffer from a Melania Trump complex . Let it rest . To improve her life she paid a price here and there, all this is meaningless looking at the general big picture . To be married to the loving Donald is certainly not heaven but hell on earth, up to her. Nuff said.

The FBI has every group infiltrated, informants. NYPD infiltrated BLM about 4 years ago and their findings got leaked. Posed no threat. They determined Antifa is overblown No real threat. No organization, no structure. But this Republican led FBI, by a Republican president, has determined that the only real threats are far right wing militias like the Proud Boys and others, who coincidentally are Trumpers. Imagine just how much of a threat you have to be when the people you support in government consider you too crazy?