Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

One of the founders of The Lincoln Project, the group of Republicans who fight against tRump making a mockery of what their party stands for. I've always said, Republicans are far better at politics than the Democrats because they have to be. If everyone voted, Republicans would lose the White House, the House of Representatives every single time and would barely avoid a super majority of the Senate. So, they have to be better for their own survival and they are great at it. That's why The Lincoln Project are far better at going after Trump than the Democrats. Far, far better. They know how to find dirty, get to your inner voice and crush it. 

Donald Trump came for Steve Schmidt (founder of Lincoln Project) on Twitter this morning. It did not go well. This is Steve’s reply:
"You’ve never beaten me at anything.
This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers. You are losing.
We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison? I bet you fear that.
The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.
Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?
You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.
Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.
Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.
We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.
It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.
One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.
Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning. Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is. But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election.
Shhhhhhhh."

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

One of the founders of The Lincoln Project, the group of Republicans who fight against tRump making a mockery of what their party stands for. I've always said, Republicans are far better at politics than the Democrats because they have to be. If everyone voted, Republicans would lose the White House, the House of Representatives every single time and would barely avoid a super majority of the Senate. So, they have to be better for their own survival and they are great at it. That's why The Lincoln Project are far better at going after Trump than the Democrats. Far, far better. They know how to find dirty, get to your inner voice and crush it. 

Donald Trump came for Steve Schmidt (founder of Lincoln Project) on Twitter this morning. It did not go well. This is Steve’s reply:
"You’ve never beaten me at anything.
This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers. You are losing.
We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison? I bet you fear that.
The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.
Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?
You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.
Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.
Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.
We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.
It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.
One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.
Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning. Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is. But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election.
Shhhhhhhh."

Best Post, Best Content, 2020.

Stars5.png.49e269dccaf46cb884124f73e7140e0f.png

I've watched Steve Schmidt over the years. He is sane and logical, a Republican.

and ::

House Democrats will create a commission to review whether Trump is capable of carrying out his duties as president. Speaker Nancy Pelosi made the announcement after expressing concerns that Trump is suffering a “disassociation from reality” and “is, shall we say, in an altered state right now.” Pelosi and Rep. Jamie Raskin will hold a press conference at 10:15 a.m. ET “to discuss the introduction of the Commission on Presidential Capacity to Discharge the Powers and Duties of Office Act.” Trump responded on Twitter by claiming that “Crazy Nancy is the one who should be under observation.” He added: “They don’t call her Crazy for nothing!” He also retweeted Republican allies like Rep. Mark Green, who said he “wouldn’t put it past Speaker Pelosi to stage a coup.” The 25th amendment does allow Pelosi to create a panel to review Trump’s health and fitness for office, but the House of Representatives will not be able to remove Trump from office without the consent of Mike Pence and members of Trump’s cabinet. (The Guardian / Associated Press)

The Justice Department’s review into the origins of the Russia investigation will not be released until after the election. Attorney General Bill Barr has been telling top Republicans that U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report about alleged abuses by the Obama administration and intelligence community will not result in any indictments or a public report before Nov. 3. Trump has publicly criticized Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray for not moving fast enough with Durham’s inquiry, saying, “They want to get more, more, more. They keep getting more. I said, ‘you don’t need any more.’” (Axios)

If I were Trump and I'm not nearly, as dissociated a screaming rhesus monkey as he is, I'd take the insanity plea and hide in Saudi Arabia until 'merica stops hunting him down. But then I'm thinking the Saudi's may not want him, Monrovia anyone?

As I've said before, keep an eye out on Airforce one's movements, in particular, Melania loading 754 heavy suitcases on to it.