Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

US President Donald Trump has warned Iran not to "f*** around" with the US.

Trump used the expletive during a radio interview with Rush Limbaugh earlier today.

The remarks were censored by the stations that aired the interview.

"Iran knows that and they've been put on notice: If you f*** around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before," Trump said.

Had Romney, or McCain if he were alive and pretty much a good number of the Republicans who ran for office been the nominee this year, they'd beat Biden. Biden so far ahead nationally, shows just how bad tRump is. Very difficult to beat a president running for re-election unless there is some huge event. Covid19, could have solidified the average person's re-election. Its a war or sorts. War on a virus and Americans don't change ships in a storm. 

May I chip in (removed my signature, aware it clutters the posts for those reading from mobile devices):
America today is the place where everybody talks, nobody listens, and the population consists of helpless voters, whoever wins the next presidency.

Contrary, China knows that 95% of the population are fools. China knows who talks, the listeners know who to obey (like in this pandemic) and nobody votes.

Just last Thursday China's Golden week, 8 days holiday saw 650 million people travelling. Twice the population of USA. Could be too early for the Chinese authorities to tell if the virus got spread further afield.

2 hours ago, think_too_mut said:

May I chip in (removed my signature, aware it clutters the posts for those reading from mobile devices):
America today is the place where everybody talks, nobody listens, and the population consists of helpless voters, whoever wins the next presidency.

Contrary, China knows that 95% of the population are fools. China knows who talks, the listeners know who to obey (like in this pandemic) and nobody votes.

Just last Thursday China's Golden week, 8 days holiday saw 650 million people travelling. Twice the population of USA. Could be too early for the Chinese authorities to tell if the virus got spread further afield.

Hence we are in the last stages of the American empire. I've said, I think America will be similar to Great Britain pre and post both world wars. Relevant, still powerful but visibly no longer the premier power of the world. 

I would disagree somewhat as well. Both parties are bought and paid for. Trump originally wasn't but needed to when he was winning. And definitely after he was elected. He was supposed to 'drain the swamp' and ended up having his administration be from the right wing side of the swamp. Biden will put in centrist, left of center faction of the 'swamp'. Obama was originally an outsider. He felt he needed a big war chest to win the election and had been bought off his entire 8 years. The American people elected two outsiders the last 12 years who both succumbed to the same people.