Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

31 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

President Trump with his huge knowledge of the bible should have quoted the 10 commandmends or at least part thereof:

6) “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”

Bubi...and you follow the 10 commandments? or you just apply them to everyone else??? no need to answer, we know 5555555555555

• Like 1

If true love is involved, it is not adultery.  Example : If Tuk from the Sexy  Girls Bar  Soi 4 asks : We go hotel? and you ask : Only if you love me " and the answer is " Too mut, dahlin!" according to international standards no adultery involved because two people are overwhelmed by their feelings for each other.

• Like 1

I have stolen this piece from CNN, may the Almighty forgive me. Not that I ever thought a Trump-offspring would win a Nobel-price one day but this guy seems to suffer from something deeply wrong within his brains. In case he has any. Read what follows:

(CNN)Eric Trump, son of President Donald Trump, is not a doctor. Or an infectious disease expert, And it shows.

Here's Eric Trump discussing his father's recovery from Covid-19 during an appearance on ABCs "This Week" on Sunday with host Jonathan Karl (bolding is mine):
Eric Trump: "Yes. Listen, that first day he got hit hard, first day Friday. And I can tell you as son, it's never fun watching your father fly off to Walter Reed on Marine One, right? I mean, that's something that -- it's a day that no son wants to, again, remember. It's -- that's no fun to watch.
"But I'm telling you I spoke to him three times that next Saturday. The guy sounded 100%. It was amazing. It actually probably goes to speak to how good some of these vaccines that are being created are and what my father's done on the vaccine front, no one could have done. No one could have done.
"I mean, literally, Biden was calling my father xenophobic for shutting down America from travel to China -- I mean, and the virus came from China. My father, literally, started day one creating this vaccine. He worked to push this vaccine. And now my father just took it. And you see how well he got over it --
Jonathan Karl: Wait, wait. Can you --

Trump: -- an inspiration. I think -- as Americans, Jon, we should be very proud of that.
Karl: Can you clarify that? You said your father just took a vaccine?
Trump: Meaning when he was in Walter Reed, the medicines that he was taking.
Karl: The therapeutics?
Trump: -- he felt horrible. And on Saturday -- again, I spoke to the man three times on Saturday and he sounded tremendous. And I think it goes to show the power of medicine in this country and how far that we've come on Covid in the last six, seven months.

Holy cow! There's a vaccine for Covid-19? This is great news!
Or, well, no. See, either Eric Trump let the biggest cat out of the bag ever -- that the President was given a "vaccine" for Covid-19 -- or he is simply confused about the difference between medicines designed to help mitigate the course of the virus and an actual vaccine.
(HINT: It's the latter.)

George Carlin narrowed it down to Three Commandments 

1. Thou shalt always be honest and faithful, especially to the provider of thy nookie.
  2. Thou shalt try real hard not to kill anyone - unless, of course, they pray to a different, invisible man in the sky.
  3. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

Carlin gets my vote

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mekong said:

George Carlin narrowed it down to Three Commandments 

1. Thou shalt always be honest and faithful, especially to the provider of thy nookie.
  2. Thou shalt try real hard not to kill anyone - unless, of course, they pray to a different, invisible man in the sky.
  3. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

Carlin gets my vote

Thank you, very good, I snorted coffee, 

Stars5.png.49e269dccaf46cb884124f73e7140e0f.png