Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

9 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

It's becoming evident that tRump and the far right are trying to force 'herd immunity' on the American people. I think this is part of the reason the elderly have abandoned Trump. Also, since the brunt of the deaths are in blue states, latinos, blacks, they see it as a 'win win'. 

They want the economy to open up and for that to happen, you will need to accept herd mentality. The people don't want it but its being forced on them. Hence those far right extremist groups protesting. There are other reasons but that is a primary one. 

Short sighted. The right are looking at their businesses and the profits that are going away.

But if you thin out the herd (consumers) they'll be smaller in number and poorer to boot.

So instead of nurturing their consumers, you know, the ones that will put money in the pockets of the business owners when they buy stuff, and god forbid, taking  loss this year, they're trying to kill the folk they depend on for their cash flow..

Justice Department attorneys argued in court that Trump’s tweets that he had “fully authorized the total declassification” of all documents related to the Russia investigation should not be considered a real declassification order. DOJ attorneys told a judge that the White House Counsel’s Office told the DOJ to disregard Trump’s tweets, saying they weren’t accompanied by an actual declassification order, and to proceed as though the tweets hadn’t occurred. BuzzFeed News had cited Trump’s tweets in a motion to gain access to Robert Mueller’s unredacted report as part of a Freedom of Information Act request. (Axios / BuzzFeed News / Politico)

Coss, you notice how all these podcasts we've had to endure talk about all these scandals by Obama, Hillary, Biden, me, you, anyone and tRump has apppointed the Attorney General, FBI director, has the Supreme Court,  the Senate and not even a hint of an indictment or anything? 

So, can you tell me whether he is either the most incompetent person ever or its all a fantasy like the love Som at Luv U Much bar claims she has for me? Or both? 

When are we going to 'lock her up'? When are we going to have Senate hearings on Obama? LOLOLOL...my god. The office has survived scandals. Nixon, the most recent. But the office may be tarnished forever. Every diplomat's assessment of him is he's a buffoon, and he may inadvertently start some global crisis. 

This isn't a Democrat vs Republican thing. It's a shit show and 40% give or take of the people are okay with it. Because they have given up on the constitution, fair play, and see their fellow citizens as an existential threat. 

Biden isn't even a good candidate. We are reminded on here. It gets awfully deflective when you ask "I agree with you about BIden, what is the BETTER alternative?"  

Cavanami, one more of your obsessions falling apart. Which shows again that jumping on other people´s lies does not pay.

Tucker Carlson called it a "domestic spying operation" that was "hidden under the pretext of national security." Laura Ingraham characterized top Obama administration officials as having been "exposed." And Sean Hannity flatly declared it to be the "biggest abuse of power, corruption scandal" the country had ever seen.
That was back in May. This week, however, the conspiracy theory collapsed when The Washington Post reported that a Justice Department investigation into the supposed scandal quietly ended with no charges.

These guys say it on there platform where they aren't challenged with the obvious that I said. Why aren't Republicans who hold power now doing anything about it? And if they spout the deep state, call them on the BS. Tell them its convenient. Say, 'the Deep state" translates as BS and weak. And since the deep state has neutralized a Republican led WH, Senate and Supreme Court, the Republicans are ineffective and weak. And not deserving of support. 

I think the Whitehouse is making it up as they go along - cue chorus of:  "REALLY?"

The White House supported a group of scientists arguing for a “herd immunity” strategy to deal with the coronavirus pandemic. While two senior administration officials cited an October 4 petition that thousands of doctors and scientists have signed, which argues against lockdowns and calls for a reopening of businesses and schools, the validity of the declaration is questionable due to a number of fake names among its “expert” signatories, including “Dr. Johnny Bananas” and “Dr. Person Fakename.” To achieve herd immunity, 60% to 70% of the U.S. population would have to become infected. Less than 10% of the U.S. population, however, has been exposed to COVID-19. (New York Times / Washington PostSky News / CNN / Daily Beast)

Over 60 years ago...this is how I remember presidential debates, dignified!

Neither candidate interrupting the other. Both candidates not overrunning their allotted time for speaking.

Also, the TV cameras focused on the candidate speaking, not on the asinine clown faces like Harris was making!!!

Kennedy vs. Nixon: The first 1960 presidential debate

• Like 1