Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

40 years ago...this is how I remember presidential debates, still dignified!

Neither candidate interrupting the other. Both candidates not overrunning their allotted time for speaking. If their time expires, they stop speaking immediately!!

Also, the TV cameras focused on the candidate speaking, not on the asinine clown faces like Harris was making!!! If the non-speaking candidate was shown on camera, there were no
asinine clown faces like Harris was making!!!

1980 Presidential Candidate Debate: Governor Ronald Reagan and President Jimmy Carter - 10/28/80

Idiot-In-Chief Donald  Trump last night repeated his completely insane view that 85 % of all mask-wearing people catch the virus. The result of this might be that many of his braindead followers stop wearing masks for ever and spread the virus. How is it possible that still many million  Americans support this creature? Many of them even agree that he has done a good job fighting the virus.

Trump ruined the debate. He was the one being rude, disruptive and not respecting the time. The story is that he was advised to disrupt Biden to throw him off because he has a stammer (so do I), that's not a good tactic. You stammer from nervousness searching for answers. Constantly being interrupted is not a good trigger. 

I don't believe in court packing. FDR threatened it years ago. The Republicans have made it a strategy to their own on the federal courts that have lifetime appointments. Packing the court or the threat is simply the Democrats failing at stopping the Republicans. Something they could have but they are rudderless and lack a well thought out long term strategy. 

I wouldn't blame the Dems for doing it but I don't like it. What I would recommend is that justices serve no longer than 25 years. With a retirement age of 90. Whichever is less. This will help ensure justices who were part of a totally different America, be on the court when society and the country has changed. For example,  justices who may have been on the court and supportive of segregation and still on it when society has changed, is a recipe for disaster. It also helps diversify the court. 60 years ago it was unheard to have any one but a white male on the court. 

tRump knows exactly who Q-Anon are, but he needs every vote. If he doesn't, it shows just how out of touch with what is going on in the country and in hi own administration since the FBI have monitored them. Which one is it? Biden answered about them. So, by his own answer, Biden is more informed than tRump is. 

Guthrie: Let me ask you about QAnon. It is this theory that Democrats are a Satanic pedophile ring and that you are the savior of that. Now, can you just once and for all state that that is completely not true and disavow QAnon in its entirety?
Trump: I know nothing about QAnon —

Just ring me Donald , I´ll tell you

Savannah Guthrie gets answers from Trump by setting a fast pace, following up, and challenging Trump’s evasions. When Trump said he wasn’t familiar with QAnon, Guthrie said “you do know,” to which he replied: “No, I don’t know. You tell me all about it. Let’s waste the whole show. Let’s go. Keep asking me these questions.” Guthrie also called out Trump for sharing false conspiracy theories relating to the death of Osama bin Laden. “You’re the president,” Guthrie told Trump. “You’re not someone’s crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.” (New York Times / Washington Post / BuzzFeed News / CNN / Politico)

8 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:
Guthrie: Let me ask you about QAnon. It is this theory that Democrats are a Satanic pedophile ring and that you are the savior of that. Now, can you just once and for all state that that is completely not true and disavow QAnon in its entirety?
Trump: I know nothing about QAnon —

Just ring me Donald , I´ll tell you

Get educated. Stop believing the fake, biased, lying media.

Check in to Anna Khait. You will find that this Guthrie person stole this story from Anna...get the full story not just the biased media BS!!!