Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I was looking at the published odds of Trump & Biden winning the election and Trump was leading until last June when the rioting broke out in some of the cities.  Since then Biden has doubled his lead over Trump.  It looks like the riots were the turning point for Trump.

If Biden, Clinton and Obama can get away with all this shit Judicial Twat..er.ah..typo..Judicial Watch says happened and tRump and the Republicans can't do shit about with control of the WH, Senate, FBI, Justice Department and Senate, then I want to go with the the Biden, Clinton, Obama cabal. Clearly they are smarter and more powerful. Why waste my vote on blowhards who can't or won't do shit. 

The electoral map Im seeing is 279 - 259, not the runaway win that people are thinking. It could be but I don't see Biden winning any prior red states with Arizona being the exception. I don't think Biden will win Ohio and although he leads in Florida, its run by the GOP and they will suppress the votes in some form or fashion. 

Republicans; Arrest Biden's son Hunter. 

Me: Why?

Republicans: He got paid to be on boards, etc and he has no experience and its only because his father was VP. 

Me: Did he break any laws?

Republicans: What the f*ck? That can't be legal, and its highly unethical. 

Me: Haven't the tRUmp kids make money on their name WHILE working for their father in the white house? So, shouldn't we lock all of them up then? 

Republicans: Er..ah...what about Black Lives Matter?! Domestic terrorists.