Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The Dems are the worst at politics. Not only should they be shouting this from the rafters. They need to say what they will do for the people. Repeating Trump is bad is tantamount to repeating 'water is wet'. We know this, what are you going to do? Both parties suck for several reasons each, some reasons they share, some they don't. 

Trump's in a hole  - the last days of Trump

pfft.png.09d739578676c10cca0c8a2d16e1e292.png

"He'll listen to the scientists. If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression," Trump said.

look at the size of those pupils

"Where we have states that are sort of tipping could go either way," he said. "I have an ability to go to those states and rally. Biden has no ability, I go to a rally we have 25,000 people. He goes to a rally and he has four people."

Carson City rally :

He relived fond moments from his 2016 campaign against Hillary Clinton, revisited his long-running feud with NFL players and went on an extended rant about water management policy, which he blamed for people having to "flush their toilet 15 times".

“How the hell can we be tied?” he said at a rally in Carson City. “What’s going on? ... We get these massive crowds. He gets nobody. And then they say we’re tied. ... It doesn’t make sense.”

1603128988883.jpg?format=pjpg&optimize=m

Trump expressed confusion that he could possibly be tied with Biden in Nevada – where polls actually show Trump trailing. Photo.  fondling his 'lucky money'