Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

10 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Zuckerberg's a fascist

with a hair cut like that, who had doubts?

seriously -  when I first saw this from back then:

Zuck: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard
Zuck: just ask
Zuck: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sms
Friend: what!? how’d you manage that one?
Zuck: people just submitted it
Zuck: i don’t know why
Zuck: they “trust me”
Zuck: dumb fucks 

I thought,  'C*nt'

Back then I was building inter-web stuff, before there were courses in it,  and  I'd become concerned about Google's "popular=true" approach, Wikipedia's "anyone can edit" and Zuckerberg's "sucky sucky, suck, suck" of info, with no privacy.

My principled approach, has led of course, to some success, in the fields of anonymity and poverty.

And just when Trump doesn't need more bad news...

Ghislaine Maxwell loses fight to keep her Jeffrey Epstein testimony sealed

..."This is good news for not just the victims of Epstein, but for victims everywhere," he said. "The Courts should not be a party to the long history of Epstein and his co-conspirator's attempts to avoid public scrutiny for their actions. Everyone who was a part of the Epstein sex ring should be concerned."...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300137158/ghislaine-maxwell-loses-fight-to-keep-her-jeffrey-epstein-testimony-sealed

Cue: unexplained suicide.

The Supreme Court will hear a challenge to the Trump administration’s use $2.5 billion in Pentagon money to build a southern border wall. A federal appeals court ruled in June that the administration improperly diverted the money to build more than 100 miles of border wall, saying only Congress could approve the transfer. (NBC News)

The Supreme Court will take up a challenge to Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” program, which has forced at least 60,000 asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their requests were heard. In February, an appeals court blocked the program, saying it was at odds with both federal law and international treaties and was causing “extreme and irreversible harm.” (New York Times / Washington Post)

An opportunity for Trump to find out if the Supreme Court is fair and unbiased.

A federal grand jury charged six Russian military intelligence officers in connection with major hacks worldwide, including the French election, the Winter Olympics, and U.S. hospitals and businesses. Known as the GRU, the hacking unit has previously been linked to the hacking and interference operations during the 2016 election. (Wall Street Journal / New York Times / Politico / Associated Press)

Ditto the justice system.

The State Department has about 450 pages of records showing government spending at Trump’s properties, but it will release only two of those pages before the November election. The State Department pays for hotel rooms and other expenses when foreign leaders visit Trump properties, as well as when federal employees follow Trump and his family to Trump’s overseas clubs. (Washington Post)

Looking forward to the other - about 448 pages...

50 Cent should write a class on how to destroy your career and credibility. Backing a person that is likely going to lose the election. What an idiot. his base fans are Democrat. You can't try to fuck up any more than he is doing.   No wonder he had to claim bankruptcy after fucking up a couple hundred million.