Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Biden is doing a good job needling Trump, Trump is responding with conspiracy theories and the virus is gone apparently.

Now he's claiming North Korea would have killed every on  in South Korea but for Donald's beautiful relationship with Rocketman.

Pupils hugely dilated, in blood shot eyes, constantly making little girl faces, into the camera, a loose collar and I could swear I saw some sort device, hidden in his collar under his right ear.

And the other one is Biden.

I don't see Biden as a clear winner in this debate. I'm watching someone real time fact check and Trump has told some blatant lies. Biden doesn't know the lies to counter enough. The criminal justice reform was something he could easily have countered because Trump and surrogates keeps talking about it. First of all, its not a bad thing per se, but it affects a very small number of blacks for a start. State prisons are the problem. Also, there is still sentencing discrepancy in federal crimes for the same crime broken down by race. 

I think Trump will win Ohio, NC, Georgia, Texas. Florida will be very close but Biden can win it if the Republican governor can't suppress enough votes. The fact we are talking about NC, Florida and Arizona are a portend of the future of American politics. These were solidly red states 20 years ago. There are no solidly blue states that are now swing states. 

I score it this way

Biden, 8, faults were flubbing some of his words. Pros were the ability to follow a cogent line of thought.

Trump, 6, faults were lack of facts, and drug crazed eyes. Pros were, he was remarkably restrained.

Kristen Welker, 8, could have fact checked more, otherwise good job.

To be fair, I made it to about 1 hr and 15 minutes, and then fell asleep.

At the least,  they had a more or less functional debate.