Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

48 minutes of bullshit and 49 minutes of bullshit, does Cav really expect anyone, to view this crap?

Or is he just posting to annoy everyone?

The only takeaway from the two vids, is the "Black Conservative Patriot" saying "Biden has substantially dropped out of the 2020 race".

Must be true - Cav posted it!

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I really don't know why Trump refusing to step down if he doesn't win  is an issue.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/carl-bernstein-gop-senators-trump-loss-125605835.html

Suppose Biden wins and shows up at the White House for the move-in,  but Trump refuses to move out.  Biden can call the military and throw Trump out.  It could get VERY ugly....[hopefully, the military will obey Biden and not Trump at that point].

Maybe Trump in all his simpleness got the wrong impression of the woman he installed as supreme judge. I personally believe this lady would follow her conscience in judgements concerning abortion but not necessarily in things like Obamacare. The supreme court has repeatedly  decided in the past against all expectation. They are after all not complete nutcases of the Trump type.

3 hours ago, paul101 said:

President elect has no power to call on anyone, he would have to wait until he's sworn in, if he can follow the right words 😄

It is not the military that would move Trump out of office. Up to the Secret Service because it would be a case of illegal inhabitation. I would pay all my money for a clip where four heavies carry Trump though the garden and throw him over the fence.

10 hours ago, Coss said:

167602966_ScreenShot2020-10-27at1_58_51PM.png.5742d8e59b6afb40325bd6eeeee6b5ca.png

The one thing about America. The word minority or non white has been fluid since its founding. Benjamin Franklin considered Germans, "swarthy" and non white. Slavs, Jews, especially eastern European, Turks, Bosnians, Serbs, even the Irish were not considered white 150 years ago. They were in racial purgatory. Not black but not white either. 150 years later, all of these will have caucasian on their driver's license and include northern African arabs, Cubans, and other latinos. My status hasn't changed in 400 years though...hahaha. 

Also, northern Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese) are pretty much seen as white. Their darker hued brethren to the south (Malay, Filipinos, Thai) don't fare too well on the social acceptable scale, but as I have noted, its fluid. 150 years ago the Chinese were seen almost completely opposite than they were today. Native Americans as well. 

And some of these so called minority groups fully identify with with even if they can't list themselves legally as such. 

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Maybe Trump in all his simpleness got the wrong impression of the woman he installed as supreme judge. I personally believe this lady would follow her conscience in judgements concerning abortion but not necessarily in things like Obamacare. The supreme court has repeatedly  decided in the past against all expectation. They are after all not complete nutcases of the Trump type.

Bubi, you have the words, the best words, the wise words, only the best words :)

I concur:

The US Supreme Court now has a clear conservative majority, but predicting how individual justices might decide cases can be a fool's game.

*not my words but I'd own them in a second.