Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...and if we really want some (uncomfortable) truths and do a deep dive why certain people (not all but way too many to sustain a fair, Republic, governed by the rule of law) support him, it won't be pretty. It will expose a lot of unresolved hidden sores in America. 

Clarence Thomas is the least deserving justice EVER. Every single school he has gotten into post HS and every single job (all in government) he's ever gotten was because he was black. He benefitted from Affirmative Action to get into Holy Cross and Yale Law School. But he's fought against it. Probably out of self hate he needed it. He got hired by the Reagan administration ONLY because he's black conservative. Thomas Sowell as offered a position in the Reagan administration as well for the same reason) When the first (and only at the time) black supreme court justice Thurgood Marshall died, Bush the elder reportedly told the people who brought him candidates to get rid of any candidate that wasn't Black. 

The ABA (American Bar Association) ranking/rating is used as an official litmus test as to the worthiness experience wise of a nominated justice. Thomas had the lowest rating ever and was deemed unfit to be a justice. Any American who was around at that time, knows how contentious his nomination was. It involved accusation of sexual harassment. 

Thomas, went years and years on the high court without asking a single question of any parties before the court. Completely unprecedented. And completely  proving he had no right tto be on the court or any other. He spent the majority of his life on the court being Justice Scalia's cuck. Going along with him on every case and signing on to be part of Scalia's majority or minority opinion. 

This whole notion that 'See, he's black' is insulting. Black conservatives in the '50s and '60s spoke out against Martin Luther King Jr. We romanticize that period as a nation but that's the truth of it. There was a Jew in Nazi Germany who sold out Jews and talked his fellow Jews into giving up their own children to the Nazis. The Nazis could say "See, we have a Jewish person working with us" if they were accused of being antisemitic. There were many native American Indians who actively aided the American army in hunting down and finding rebellious tribes. Many older, conservative women spoke openly against the women's suffrage movement 100 years ago  Shockingly supported the nation they shouldn't vote and have a voice. Same for the women's movement in the '70s and to this day to take away their own right to their bodies. 

There are a number of Republican latinos who support Trump's caging of almost exclusively latino children and babies.

Interesting we don't talk about these other groups who sell out their own group, but we make sure to note any black person who does. The media likes to talk about the blacks, few as they may be who support Trump but I ask you. Have you ever heard of the media talking about latinos who do? Women are the only group I've seen, despite Trumps history of misogyny. 

Trump supporters on here or others I've known think I'm anti Republican so Im anti Trump. Far from it. In fact, the scariest thing to me for America is a left version of Trump. Why? The Republicans are the minority party. They are getting smaller and smaller. They need record turnouts just to compete. 

A far left version of Trump would have the majority of people on his side and be able to project far more power than Trump. What the issue is, isn't ideology, or party. Its plain old corrupt, ineptness and evil minded. That can come in any ideological package. It's about simple right and wrong and character. That's it. 

Maybe the right gets it. Trump's hard core supporters see the left as worse than anything, literally anything Trump can say or do. The fact that there are Republicans like those in the Lincoln Project who have campaigned Biden and who are ideologically opposite of Biden. They disagree on Biden on pretty much his entire platform. This is about simple right vs wrong. This is about someone, supported by his minions, supporting someone who is not abiding by the rules of the game we all agreed to 244 years ago. No matter how we feel, that piece of old parchment that resurrected a form of government long thought to have been a failed idea by ancient Greeks. That document the idea of fairness and justice is what we all agreed to as the line. The line that can't  be breached. Ever. Once you openly violate that, then the country in its present incarnation does not exist. Its open to any evil whoever is in power can think of. It makes us no different than some 3rd world nations who have multiple leaders, often military who have a new constitution written with each power struggle victory. Their people having no faith in it because those rules can be changed at anytime. The reason why the Roman empire lasted as long as it did, the reason by Britain lasted as log as it does is because of a social contract that no one, not the emperor, or monarch is above these rules. The Romans ended because they delegitimized Roman law. Britain continues because English common law and its appendages are inviolate. 

Trump is openly flaunting our version of Roman law and English common law and Republicans who oppose him still adhere to the rules we all agreed to because they know that even if their party are ruling with those rules violated, they are not ruling over the America they grew up with and idolized. 

The sense of justice from these rules were the thorn in the side of America that made it finally get rid of slavery, Jim Crow, gave women the right to vote, gays the ability to be just a miserable as straight couples in marriage. Get rid of that and trust me Trump supporters you will rule over an anarchic America that you thought would come to fruition if Antifa had power. 

For you Harry Potter fans, some of these Trump surrogates who have all of a sudden found 'religion' act as if they were hit with the 'Imperious Curse'. This Voldemort curse is where people do his bidding withtout their knowing. Difficult to prove either way. 

That is what is happening with some of these Trump people abandoning the ship, so they can have a career within the party. Complete bullshit. Its not like he surprised anyone from the moment he announced his campaign. He hasn't changed other than perhaps worse than some imagined. So, I don't believe in this 'believe his con' bullshit. 

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/10/28/jessica-denson-former-trump-campaign-support-biden-sot-lead-vpx.cnn

Former Trump campaign official: Father forgive me, I believed his con

2 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Banned from what and by whom, why, where and when? Who is this woman?

This woman, Laura Loomer, is a candidate for congress from Florida but GERMANY has banned her. Watch the video and learn or don't and stay ignorant, up to you.

Laura is well spoken, truthful and very accurate in what she says but many topics are banned in Germany...like I said, no free speech!!!

• Like 1