Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Just now, cavanami said:

This woman, Laura Loomer, is a candidate for congress from Florida but GERMANY has banned her. Watch the video and learn or don't and stay ignorant, up to you.

Laura is well spoken, truthful and very accurate in what she says but many topics are banned in Germany...like I said, no free speech!!!

Nothing is banned in Germany except denying the holocaust, WTF are you again talking about? Are you unable to formulate anything without the assistance of one of your heroes?

Gentlemen, there is hope. Like I so wisely did say before, the Supreme Court against his conservative majority does still refuse to lower itself to the level of Trump-primitivity. As I heard on the radio this very moring in my motorcar they decided that the votes sent by post could still be counted another 3 days or 9 respectively. I don´t know where but you may look it up yourself. This is a decision against the franctic efforts of the previously respectable GOP to cut voters rights because they smelled an advantage doing so. Rats they have become, I shall come back later this morning with another ruthless  analysis.

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Nothing is banned in Germany except denying the holocaust, WTF are you again talking about? Are you unable to formulate anything without the assistance of one of your heroes?

As usual, you don't know your own country but are an expert on the USA??? 5555555555555555555555

On 13 April 2010, it was announced that Mein Kampf is outlawed on grounds of extremism promotion.

Germany—like most European countries—doesn’t have an equivalent of the First Amendment, the state gradually began to enforce this consensus with all of its coercive powers.

As a result, the limits on what citizens can do and say in the country are now remarkably rigid. In the United States, many people know that to use Nazi symbols in Germany, to deny the Holocaust, or to inveigh against foreigners is to risk prison. But few realize that even to call a politician a liar or an asshole is to invite a costly defamation suit. (A few years ago, a friend of my mother’s had to pay a big fine for flipping off a motorist who cut her off when she was cycling to work.) In short, German politicians have long believed that censorship is a necessary response to hate, and the German people have learned to tolerate, as it were, greater limits on their freedom of expression than most in the West.

Police in Germany launched dozens of raids across the country on Thursday as part of a crackdown on incitement crimes being spread on the internet. The Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) has said it searched residences in 13 federal states as part of a coordinated operation.

Easy to find all the free speech abuses in Germany...google is your friend!

44 minutes ago, cavanami said:

As usual, you don't know your own country but are an expert on the USA??? 5555555555555555555555

On 13 April 2010, it was announced that Mein Kampf is outlawed on grounds of extremism promotion.

Germany—like most European countries—doesn’t have an equivalent of the First Amendment, the state gradually began to enforce this consensus with all of its coercive powers.

As a result, the limits on what citizens can do and say in the country are now remarkably rigid. In the United States, many people know that to use Nazi symbols in Germany, to deny the Holocaust, or to inveigh against foreigners is to risk prison. But few realize that even to call a politician a liar or an asshole is to invite a costly defamation suit. (A few years ago, a friend of my mother’s had to pay a big fine for flipping off a motorist who cut her off when she was cycling to work.) In short, German politicians have long believed that censorship is a necessary response to hate, and the German people have learned to tolerate, as it were, greater limits on their freedom of expression than most in the West.

Police in Germany launched dozens of raids across the country on Thursday as part of a crackdown on incitement crimes being spread on the internet. The Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) has said it searched residences in 13 federal states as part of a coordinated operation.

Easy to find all the free speech abuses in Germany...google is your friend!

I have no hope that you would ever understand the difference between censorship and protection of personal rights and therefore refrain from waisting time.  What has been announced on April 2010 and what means ´outlawed ´?  Mein Kampf has never been forbidden ( read:never) only the publication which means reprinting it. You talking about raids on ´Thursday´. Today is Thursday, what do/did I miss? 

I hope that all U.S. citizens and military abroad mailed their ballots as soon as they got them.  When Trump says he wants all ballots to be counted by the end of Election Day, he intends to back it up in the Courts, where his appointees are waiting to repay the favor of being nominated by him.   I voted almost 2 weeks ago.  All blue.  I plan on celebrating November 3 in Trump’s home State, at Disneyworld 

52 minutes ago, dean said:

I hope that all U.S. citizens and military abroad mailed their ballots as soon as they got them.  When Trump says he wants all ballots to be counted by the end of Election Day, he intends to back it up in the Courts, where his appointees are waiting to repay the favor of being nominated by him.   I voted almost 2 weeks ago.  All blue.  I plan on celebrating November 3 in Trump’s home State, at Disneyworld 

Some states  count ballots as they come in. Some states only  on Election Day. Trump knows this. It's his way of making a mess of things if he loses. A petty thing to do putting his ego ahead of the country and giving himself a ready excuse it was stolen from him. 

If or when it makes it to the supreme court, and they back him, I think you will see the end of the establishment Dems. The far left, progressive left will see revolt after seeing the lose 2 winnable elections. 

I'm calling it a Biden win,  with about 4 or 5 months of extreme noise from Trump's lot and the Trumpanzees and then eventual resolution for a Biden win. Also war on Iran, summary arrests of protestors and riots, from the left.

Or Trump may go quietly...

Any hoo, what I'm looking forward to, are the post election prosecutions :)

16 hours ago, cavanami said:

Great interview with Laura! Let's hope she wins her election in Florida!!! and Germany has banned her because she speaks out on the muslim terrorists...no free speech in Germany!!!

Cav, anybody supporting this incarnation of human primitivity has lost control over his life. What the hell is wrong with you ?