Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Thanks God it finally looks as if Biden would win. The result of all this is that almost half of all voters knew whom they want as President. After 4 years Donald Trump  it seems as if this style of presidency is exactly what they want. The US is on the path to become a banana-republic, Trumps 9 minute speech yesterday finally gave it the Belarus-Kazachstan-Burma taste. Good luck. Although I still believe that Trump got the wrong idea how the jurisdiction works, he thinks he gave some a job and now they got to be grateful. We shall see.

Going through all the news: Do we have any information whatsoever where there could have been any sign of fraudulent practice in counting ballots? I did even sacrifice myself in listening a full 6 minutes to the leatherjacket´s drivel but apart from using the word " fucking " many times I did not notice anything worth to remember. What does the board´s chief Trump supporter Mr Cav have to say? If he thinks the elite is stealing the election I look forward to facts of utmost possible precision.

I crack up at these Trump surrogates basically trying to delegitimize voting in America because they are butt hurt they lost the ideological debate to most Americans. Most Americans are left of center. The debate is over. The fact that EVERY election except one (2004),the Republicans have lost the popular vote says it all. 

What we are seeing with all this voter challenge is Trump 1. Emotionally unable to deal with such a public rebuke. and 2. His willing to have Americans doubt their own vote and do irreparable damage to the American political system for his own personal narcissism. 

Are there discrepancies in the election? 100 percent. You will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, find a pristine election of 350 million people. Statistically pretty much impossible. What Trump is doing is trying to say that any discrepancies are abnormal and the Democrats are systemically trying to steal elections. LOL...elections in a country they are the numerically superior party. A larger voter turn out almost guarantees them a victory. Why change votes? Exactly, an asinine point logically. 

Every state has a different way of voting. You are filling out often complex ballots for candidates from President all the way down to dog catcher. Many candidates, and also propositions up for public debate such as should Uber drivers in California be employees or independent contractors. These choices can be a few pages long. Throw in mail time and post marked envelopes and there will be issues with votes just from the sheer volume and complexity of ballots that are different in over 50 voting regions, be it states or territories with the right to vote. 

The attempt to sully the voting process are the Republicans. They are incentivized to because they are the minority party. 

7 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

I did even sacrifice myself in listening a full 6 minutes to the leatherjacket´s drivel but apart from using the word " fucking " many times I did not notice anything worth to remember.

MPFoot.thumb.jpg.dba81e81cbb77ded124b6b8ba0b5dd4e.jpg

Gentlemen,

a beautiful woman is talking to us. She seems to be hearing the sound of victory, but probably just to lack of using a hearing aid. Cavanami, if not otherwise occupied please consider living with her under one roof . You might always break her neck if you think you have enough , she is close to President Trump but he wouldn´t mind I am sure .

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1324175651515949056|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.t-online.de%2Fnachrichten%2Fausland%2Fusa%2Fid_88886062%2Fus-wahl-2020-predigerin-sorgt-mit-irrem-trump-gebet-fuer-aufsehen.html

Scroll down a bit , you then find her

Gentlemen, sorry to disturb the peace of this fine board again but scrolling down the Twitter thread I met not only Jesus but simultaneously a Pastor Henderson who obviously seems to be under the influence of illegally imported material from South America. Or Burma. Honestly feeling sorry to say that but parts of the American life are just a comedy.

Michele Bachmann declares that Trump will win because "the Lord, our God, has sealed this election in the heavenlies and we are going to be rejoicing very soon."

Another wonderful piece I found on this thread, I did always assume Trump has been sent by God. Honestly. Although I would alternatively rejoice seeing him in a NY correction centre as soon as possible.