Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

One other thing. This is the last election that I’ll listen to the polling “experts.”  An 8-10 point lead by Biden?  Many Senate races tied or Democrats slightly in the lead?  That worked out well.  Chuck Schumer should be fired for his strategy in the Senate races.  Hopefully, they can apply lessons learned to the Georgia races.

Trump thinks they delayed the good news concerning the Covid vaccine a few days not to support him. I am sure he is right this time for a change and my thanks go out to the vaccine-boys. Well done!

Apart from this the current spectacle in Washington moves the US finally into the tradition of failed states in Africa.  It is simply unbelievable.

This is what they write:

" Last night we reported on another so called system ‘glitch’, this time in a county in Wisconsin.  Evidence was provided to us that showed that the vote totals for Rock County appeared to be switched between President Trump and Joe Biden."

Evidence provided by whom ? The Wisconsin Association of Birdwatchers, The Wisconsin Federation of tattooed braindead Trump-followers?

No fraud whatsoever could be put on the table by Trump´s army of advocates. It is over Khun Paul, thanks God in heaven.

NYT yesterday:  The Postal Service’s inspector general informed Congress on Tuesday that a worker who had made unfounded allegations of ballot corruption inside a facility in Erie, Pa., had disavowed his claims, which Republicans had amplified to suggest there was widespread fraud in Pennsylvania’s voting.