Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The Republican party knows Trump's allegations are completely bullshit. Everyone does. I'd like to quote Republicans in 2016 You lost. Get over it". The Democratic party is corrupt. It's corrupt tin the "typical ways". No one likes it and its not an excuse but there is nothing new about their corruption: certain groups, rich individuals, powerful people, etc, have undue influence. This is not just the Democratic party, its both parties. It's not even solely American. Pretty much every party, in every western country has similar types of corruption to varying degrees. 

The current regime and it is a regime is way, way past that. Evil would not be hyperbolic. Just for his own fucking ego, Trump is willing to subvert all trust in the republic and all its institutions. And the saddest of all. His supporters simply don't give a fuck. The quest for raw naked power has them using cognitive dissonance to support the closest America has come to flat out fascism or dictatorship as we have ever seen. The history nerd in me would say since 'FDR'. 

The fact of the matter folks is, these supporters see the rest of Americans as an existential threat. They see the rest of as the enemy no different than any enemy foreign state. And if push comes to shove will look askance if we are dealt in a similar manner. The call for 'troops' on the streets, hoping they will 'take action'. the fact that Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17 year old murderer is not just excused, but has hundreds of thousands donated to his defense. Fox News, and EVERY SINGLE PODCAST from the right posted on here has exonerated him. 

There is a lot of projection as well. They honestly believe "the left" and the left is anyone who didn't vote for Trump, will do the same or worse to them. Any therapist will tell you that type of projection. The real left. The far left as well, have their nutcases, have people, no sane person would want to see with power. They are no where near the reigns of power. Both parties have had some of these people, small in number. Kept in check by the establishment of each. The right can not control theirs. The patients have run the asylum. The Republic is done....and they want to see their brand of strongman fascism come out of the ashes. 

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The Republican party knows Trump's allegations are completely bullshit. Everyone does.

Except Trump. The man is a psycho and needs treatment. He has disappeared from public surface and watching him today at Arlington his body speaks the truth : I am fucked . As a basically sensitive person I start to feel sorry for him . Longing for glory he decided to go by life-long tricking and now it failed on grand scale . More earthly problems are waiting for him , no good once you are 74 .

6 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Except Trump. The man is a psycho and needs treatment. He has disappeared from public surface and watching him today at Arlington his body speaks the truth : I am fucked . As a basically sensitive person I start to feel sorry for him . Longing for glory he decided to go by life-long tricking and now it failed on grand scale . More earthly problems are waiting for him , no good once you are 74 .

It doesn't matter if he's a psycho BB. If almost all the 70 odd million know this or don't care, that's the problem. He was a psycho when tweeting about Obama obsessively for 8 years. Not ta threat. Was laughed at for the most part. Same man runs for president and in his first speech says Mexicans are rapists and is first or second in each primary, THEN its a problem. It's not Trump, its the tens of millions enabling him. 

18 hours ago, paul101 said:

so they just reported gossip without checking, that's fake news then and shoddy journalism

Mr Paul,

what Mr Hopkins reports is a serious crime because it would mean attacking a fundamental democratic stucture. It would therefore be necessary to have this case investigated by the police. The police would ask a lot of questions : who said precisely  what to precisely whom and precisely when andprecisely  where. According to their professional training they would ask ever the same over a couple of hours. They would get an idea if Mr Hopkins has something to say or is just looking for glory. If Mr Hopkins for example would clarify that he heard a Jim Smith saying something and later the police finds out that Jim Smith had a day off it would all look very bad. Mr Hopkins seems to have received a couple of bad comments from his superiors in the past, a lawyer would certainly grill Mr Hopkins til he bleeds. None of us know what the truth is, the Trump gang is excited because so far they have nothing else to present. I am following this case from now onwards, the end is open. You seem to know more.

Donald Trump at this very worst moment in his life would need somebody who is only interested in him as a beloved person, take him in his/her arms and speak the words " Donny let´s go somewhere and enjoy our life together " , but I fear Donald does not have anybody thinking of doing this. Kind of a Greek tragedy, but result of a life of cheating. Instead he is now trying to damage whatever he thinks is against him. A truely sad spectacle hitting 75. He should ring me and I promise to do my best. But maybe he hasn´t got my number.

18 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

It doesn't matter if he's a psycho BB. If almost all the 70 odd million know this or don't care, that's the problem. He was a psycho when tweeting about Obama obsessively for 8 years. Not ta threat. Was laughed at for the most part. Same man runs for president and in his first speech says Mexicans are rapists and is first or second in each primary, THEN its a problem. It's not Trump, its the tens of millions enabling him. 

My take is that people who voted for Trump tend to be dumb, morally deficient, and/or insane.  There are lot of those around.  You have to remember that half the population have IQs less than 100.