Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Please explain what you mean by "sinking"  and use the following chart to lay out your view. This shows how many USD you get for 1 Euro.

Chart

The US debts exploded during the Trump-term because the US do not have sufficient income generated by taxes because taxes are communism. Though a rotten infrastructure means America has become great again. Because the USD is still the "World currency" they can print money to their heart´s content as long as the "World" trusts the US ability to theoretically repay one day. But the"World" does not trust Trump.

Disclaimer: I have no confidence that the average Trump followers understands these mecanics but I try what I can.

US Dollar vs Thai Baht.

News flash....this is a Thai discussion group and the USA thread...got that Bubi??? it appears you do not understand the forum that you post your dribble on...and try to be aware of the spell check as what the hell are "mecanics " (from your post)???

10 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

It's about as American as Apple Pie!!!!!

Was that sarcasm?

Apple pie
Apple pie.jpg
Apple pie with a lattice
Place of origin England[1]
Serving temperature Hot or Cold
Main ingredients Apples, flour, sugar, milk, cinnamon, butter, salt[2]
Food energy
(per 100 g serving)
236 kcal (988 kJ)
220px-Tarte.tatin.wmt.jpg

Tarte Tatin, a French variation on apple pie

An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream("apple pie à la mode"), or cheddar cheese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_pie