Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

16 minutes ago, Coss said:

I agree and in this case the mum is, a failure mentally. She raised a killer. Both your and my mums, didn’t. 

She is a militia member as well. So, its not like she was this innocent mom who didn't know about her son and shame on Carlson. He has a history as well. 

So Cav, did 45 actually win or was he defeated and Biden earned his win? I'm not asking if the election was 100% pristine. No election is. If there is one give me the election. Anyway, would be curious to know your thoughts in a yes or no answer if possible instead of deflection. 

59 minutes ago, Coss said:

256,741 ‘mericans are dead from Covid. 

Which statistically is less than Belgium, Peru, Spain, Argentina, UK, Brazil, Italy, Chile, Moldova, Mexico and Bolivia per capita. 

Learn how statistics work rather than trying to use them

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

• Like 1

Coss - doesn't matter what clubs she's in, anything from her is just shit news. She has multiple biases, means nothing and totally misleading.

Mekong, agree, however as you'd know, there isn't an equal format of methodology, so it's all pretty valueless except as big picture. A number of countries have set out to test everyone, many others don't, what is the cause of death and is it listed as COVID or something else that could be COVID assisted? Hence the reality is not being measured across all the countries with the same methodology. And that isn't happening.

As is stated at the bottom of the. Link I posted (have to click on “Read More” or similar). You think I would post something without an “arse cover” statement? 

I don’t particularly like Trump, then again neither do I dislike  him, US Politics has nothing to do with me, but I dislike it when people say the US has the highest COVID death rate in the World and point the finger at Trump.

3 hours ago, Mekong said:

Which statistically is less than Belgium, Peru, Spain, Argentina, UK, Brazil, Italy, Chile, Moldova, Mexico and Bolivia per capita. 

Learn how statistics work rather than trying to use them

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

The points I was making was not that the USA was better or worse but that Trump has not succeeded in knocking down the virus. At no point in my post did I say that the number quoted was better or worse than any other country. So I’ll restate my point for those who think I am making a statistical argument. 

Whilst Trump and his family are taking this virus very seriously when it comes to themselves, they are telling their followers “no masks no lockdowns no problem”  If Trumps were true to their word they’d have ignored the symptoms and Donald would be dead instead of having a massive hospital effort.