Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

13 hours ago, Soi biker said:

This is over the head of the propaganda butt monkey  how can that be?  Oh the propaganda  butt monkey believes  that a germophob would fly to Moscow and pay Russian whiores to piss on him. O k I get it. 

Trump lost. 

Coss, notice none of them had a problem with the same  machines in 2016? Or the ballots of the seats the Republicans increased? hahaha

I don't bother. Its a waste of time. The big corporations and the 1 percent investors know the country is dead. They are just trying to make as much money as possible while Rome burns. 

I didn’t see this coming; Trump pardoning Flynn.  Actually, I did post 3-4 months ago here that if Trump loses, you will see the most corrupt manner in which Presidential pardons have ever been given.  There have been extremely questionable pardons given in the past, notably Mark Rich by Clinton.  The number of pardons that Trump will give to people that he has a direct connection to is going to be beyond comprehension. I just glad that Jeffery Epstein is dead, so Trump can’t pardon him.

Back in the elder Bush/Clinton eras, I was not happy at all with some of their pardons and I suggested back then that there should be a constitutional amendment. Make it so a presidential pardon can be reversed if 3/4 of the House and 2/3 of the Senate veto it. That bar is high enough were it would take both parties to overturn. Thereby, making it a pardon so egregious, the President's own party is against it. 

It seems to be sort of a common view of things that the Donald is about to build an empire of his own by assembling disappointed cultmembers and trouble the future President Joe. The hope of all reasonable people lies therefore with the New York constabulary to incarcerate Donald after successful prosecution by the relevant authorities. They should find reasons enough.

• Haha 1