Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

45 minutes ago, paul101 said:

But they never did and had to fix the next one

...Then I gotta go with the Dems. They had me fooled as inept and incompetent. Since they only had  the house, Republicans had the White House, Senate and Supreme Court and most of the governors and got fucked. Must be they are the inept and incompetent ones and do not deserve to be in charge. Weak. 

Dems were the ones that neatly foisted The Hilary on the world. If the GOP had fielded Romney or some other intelligent sensible and non idiot, they’d have still won the presidency. Trump didn’t win, Hilary lost. Now Trump is the loser. As to the piss tape, time will tell. 🤣

34 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Why the fuck can a USA president even give pardons????

State governors can give pardons. This has been going on for many, many decades.

Watch the movie I posted, Making a Murderer, you will see how the justice system can be steered to wrong conclusions.

• Like 1

At the very minimum, both parties should agree that a president can no pardon himself. Republicans won't push it. But I think it would have a chance to be ratified if its during a Democrat administration. 

I would also suggest adding not being able to pardon anyone that was convicted during your term as president. the argument being it would help eliminate someone who did a crime on behalf of the sitting president and since its widely accepted sitting presidents can't be convicted, that should no be allowed.