Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...and the winners are....

President Clinton used his power under the U.S. Constitution to grant pardons and clemency to 456 people!

Obama, by comparison, granted clemency 1,927 times during his eight-year tenure, including 212 pardons and 1,715 commutations!!!!!!!!

George Washington issued the first presidential pardon by excusing two men who participated in the Whiskey Rebellion.

In 1868, President Andrew Johnson fully pardoned every soldier who fought for the Confederate Army.

So far, Trump has granted clemency less frequently than any president in modern history

While I had serious issues with some of Clinton's pardons such as swindler Marc Rich, whose ex wife just so happened to be a big DNC donor, his pardons are federal prisoners, that are non violent, deemed inconsequential to some extent. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton

It must also be said, many pardons are brought to the president by members of both parties. The pardons, with a few exceptions, have no connection, personally, or legally to either Clinton or Obama. tRumps pardon have a personal connection and a conflict of interest. 

• Thanks 1

As Trump yesterday sort of admitted it is over I may suggest this fine board pardons Cavanami for spreading unbelievable nonsense over a very long period of time. I appreciate in particular that Cavanami´s frquency to quote Dr. Corsi and the Jesus in the leatherjacket dropped significantly recently. This is a good sign.

Probably Leader Khunsanuk might open a subforum The 2020 US ballott fraud where Cavanami could continue to explain the details and nobody listens.