Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav, personally I do not have a big problem with Trump thanks God I live in Germany and his immediate influence on my life is fairly insignificant. What worries me is that so many Americans have fallen victim to his primitivity and endless stream of lies. I still try to believe in Western values and a type like Trump is just the opposite. How do you explain a Chinaman the value of democracy when he says yes, but there is Trump. I don#t know what is wrong with 50 % of the American people. They elected a female senator I think in Georgia who is openly promoting the Q-anon thing. She got 70 % of all votes, are these people completely mad? I agree that Biden does not look like the Redeemer stepping down from heaven but he at least looks like a normal person and not a crook like Trump. Why do you think you know there has been lot of fraud in voting, you have no evidence but the lies of Trump and your hyperventilating internetfriends.

Bubi, invest 45 minutes and educate yourself. There is a mountain of false news which you appear to buy in to. Judicial Watch is a nonpartisan group that investigate and publishes in an effort to inform people. There are several groups going after the election fraud. I posted about Patrick Byrne , as he is personally funding his investigative efforts to the tune of 1 million US dollars.. Data and facts. If you rely on the lame stream media, you are getting fooled and will be totally lost!!!

NEW Lawsuit on Flynn Unmasking by Deep State, Fauci Emails on COVID, Biden-Burisma Corruption & More

29 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav, personally I do not have a big problem with Trump thanks God I live in Germany and his immediate influence on my life is fairly insignificant. What worries me is that so many Americans have fallen victim to his primitivity and endless stream of lies. I still try to believe in Western values and a type like Trump is just the opposite. How do you explain a Chinaman the value of democracy when he says yes, but there is Trump. I don#t know what is wrong with 50 % of the American people. They elected a female senator I think in Georgia who is openly promoting the Q-anon thing. She got 70 % of all votes, are these people completely mad? I agree that Biden does not look like the Redeemer stepping down from heaven but he at least looks like a normal person and not a crook like Trump. Why do you think you know there has been lot of fraud in voting, you have no evidence but the lies of Trump and your hyperventilating internetfriends.

PHOTO PROOF OF FAKE BALLOTS! JUDGE-PA MAIL-IN BALLOTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL/MULTIPLE PATHS TO SCOTUS

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Bubi, invest 45 minutes and educate yourself. There is a mountain of false news which you appear to buy in to. Judicial Watch is a nonpartisan group that investigate and publishes in an effort to inform people. There are several groups going after the election fraud. I posted about Patrick Byrne , as he is personally funding his investigative efforts to the tune of 1 million US dollars.. Data and facts. If you rely on the lame stream media, you are getting fooled and will be totally lost!!!

Cav, to call Judicial Watch nonpartisan needs a very wide heart.

If there is so much evidence of voter fraud and, as Trump keeps on saying, thousands of affidavits, why are all his claims rejected even by conservative judges who owe him their jobs? The case is hopeless.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav, to call Judicial Watch nonpartisan needs a very wide heart.

That's being very generous

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

If there is so much evidence of voter fraud and, as Trump keeps on saying, thousands of affidavits, why are all his claims rejected even by conservative judges who owe him their jobs? The case is hopeless.

It's because all those judges have been infected by a secret deep state virus spread by the FBI and the DOJ to make them do the oppositions work without knowing it.

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

Listen and learn...facts and truth!

Dr Corsi NEWS 11-30-20: New eBook TRUMP WINS! 100% Certain

CAV! That.Is.The.Breakthrough. 1:19.21 nothing but proven facts which shall eliminate any hope that Joe gets along with the biggest election fraud ever. Only take care that Giuliani gets the news and a thunderstorm of successful court cases shall cripple the Democrats. I mean, to be honest: a black female Vice President, give me a break. Presidents have to be white males.  Just imagine she becomes pregnant and takes maternity leave.

Make sure Giuliani gets this now. I propose Dr. Corsi to become Vice President.

Barr: Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud

Atty. Gen. William Barr said Tuesday that the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. 

His comments come despite President Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen and his refusal to concede his loss to President-elect Joe Biden. 

In an interview with the Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP. 

The comments are especially direct coming from Barr, who has been one of the president’s most ardent allies. Before the election, he had repeatedly raised the notion that mail-in voter fraud could be especially vulnerable to fraud during the coronavirus pandemic as Americans feared going to polls and instead chose to vote by mail....

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-12-01/barr-no-evidence-of-fraud-thatd-change-election-outcome

SNL

biden-harris.focal-760x428.jpg