Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

37 minutes ago, Coss said:

And happiness was evident in the,  visage de le Coss,  yesterday as ::

Ivanka Trump deposed in DC probe of Trump inauguration

Mr Coss, I didn´t know the meaning of "deposed" but now I do after looking it up. I join you in happiness, what a mountain of shite that Trump gang is. Sorry insulting your heroes Cav. But I invest an extra fart. ( No charge)

Dr. Corsi , the American Patriot and Jesus in the leatherjacket shall soon present evidence that any charges were more than 100 % below market rate. Which customers cav and Paul101 shall take as final proof that Donald must stay President.

It goes on, very funny now.

Yes Bubi, the entertainment not only continues, but is getting better. I watched some coverage last evening from FOX (who are still tickling trumpanzees), CNN and CBS et al, it appears that the case Ivanka has been deposed about, is sufficient to involve three others, who have been/will be deposed.

The Washington, D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine explains, that contrary to the claims of Ivanka Trump, evidence in his lawsuit shows that Donald Trump's Presidential Inaugural Committee knowingly overpaid to use the Trump Hotel and he is now on public record (MSNBC) as saying Ivanka purposely misled,  in her deposition.

Mind you, lying to the Court, is prolly a federal crime, for which Pardon, is available from Dad. Strategy, Ivanka has. Effective strategy? prolly not.

Trump and Attorney General William Barr had a “contentious,” two and a half hour meeting at the White House after Barr disclosed that the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the election results. When asked by reporters whether he had confidence in Barr, Trump replied: “Ask me that in a number of weeks from now. They should be looking at all of this fraud […] He hasn’t done anything. He hasn’t looked” for voter fraud, “which is a disappointment, to be honest with you.” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany also refused to say whether Trump still has faith in Barr. One source briefed on the meeting described Barr’s interaction with the president as “intense,” and one senior administration official indicated there was a chance Barr could be fired. (ABC News / CNN / Washington PostNBC News / CNBC / The Hill)

The White House liaison to the Justice Department has been banned from the building after trying to pressure staffers to give up information about election fraud. Heidi Stirrup was installed at the Justice Department as a White House liaison by chief of staff Mark Meadows in September. Stirrup has already been appointed as a member of the Board of Visitors to the Air Force Academy. (Associated Press / CNN)

Sorry off-topic but today I managed to install a system called whattsapp on my telephone.Took me some time to be honest but all of a sudden the most lovely Pam did in fact talk to me face to face . Holy Lord !!!! First thing I asked when you take shower dahlin . Holy Lord, Vientiane that is . I am impressed .

Serious apologies, this is the USA thread. Emotional outbreak.

Jimmy Kimmel edited all the lies and falsehoods out of Trump's 46 minute Facebook rant. This is what's left

Trump:

“This election is done. Joe Biden is going to be your next president. It’s too late to change the outcome. Congratulations. The days of Donald Trump are coming to an end, and it’s been like living in hell. What can I say? I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

“So with the resolve and support of the American people, Joe Biden will do what’s right for our country. And I hope that Joe Biden will restore trust in our system of government.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/jimmy-kimmel-removes-e2-80-98all-the-misinformation-e2-80-99-from-trump-e2-80-99s-speech-in-late-night-skit/ar-BB1bDDJL

BB1bDB9m.img?h=600&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

For all you President Trump haters and deniers....TRUTH you can see with your own eyes!!! or you can submit to your cognitive dissonance!!!!
Starts at approx 19 minutes in the video...

SMOKING GUN IN GA! MYSTERY BOXES CAUGHT ON VIDEO! TRUMP SHOCKS PRESS WITH RESPONSE ABOUT BILL BARR.