Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

First Whore

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-trump-under-fire-decorations-225836745.html

...and yes, I'm going in on her. She was a birther in earnest, not just lip service supporting her husband. She's banal and share her husband's view on immigrants, etc, which she has a lot of cheek for. The family is ironically and hypocritically what trumpers are against: immigrant from a "shit hole" country if we are using GDP, anchor baby, chain migration, all of it. She came in on an Einstein visa for gifted immigrants. I suppose if you want to include oral, vaginal and my guess, anal skills as 'gifted'. 

Kick him off the team. Suspension from school. But jail? Over reaction. Again, not excusing the behavior, he should be made to apologize to the referee and his school, as well as suspension  but jail? I've seen similar things. Not as bad but similar to basketball referees in HS games. I've seen a coach throw a football at a referee and had to be held back. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/high-school-removed-from-playoffs-after-player-attacks-referee-192549395.html

There is a morbid part of me that would be curious to see Roger Stone or one of these hardcore MAGA types actually do the stuff Trump wants them to. Throw state elections, etc, lol..really, It would be interesting to see just how crazy things could get. If the Georgia, Arizona governors and sec states threw out the legal votes for Biden...and Barr says there is widespread voter fraud so the election has to be done over again. 

The blow back. Forcing the establishment Republicans hands. See how far they would go along with it. LOL

Me: