Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

and further hope,  is how we can view Donald's reception,  from his best scrotum lickers... vis ...

President Donald Trump brought up Rep.- elect Marjorie Taylor Greene's support for the dangerous QAnon conspiracy theory, during a meeting on keeping the Senate with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other aides, a source familiar with the matter confirmed. 

This person confirmed that Trump told those present that,  QAnon consists of people who "basically believe in good government," which led to silence in the room.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows then said he had not heard the group described as such.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, buffalo_bill said:

Yes, and if I would be Elizabeth II I would be the Queen of the United Kingdom.

Dear Bubi,  

I have petitioned our Governor General, who has advised me to submit a supporting contemporaneous instrument, to the  Regional Court of Frankfurt, English-Speaking Chamber, as, given the origins of the current Windsor family, a declaration is required, that Elizabeth II, is a fake and thereto a fraud.

As the most honourable of our board members, I am sure that your assumption, of the role of Monarch of United Kingdom and the Commonwealth realms, will be, but a formality.

GROW UP NEW MEXICO!!!!

https://www.abqjournal.com/1525237/united-way-to-split-with-santa-fe-franchise.html

SANTA FE – United Way of Santa Fe County next month will sever ties with the parent nonprofit but continue its mission to work to improve early childhood education opportunities while operating under a new name, Growing Up New Mexico.

23 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Why d we think what Trump says is dumb and he's stupid? He knows exactly what to say.

I may hate him, but I'm not going to say someone who managed to get elected is not a dumb person

He is not stupid but what he says is dumb. I am sure he suffers from a psychotic disturbance but has the ability to sense what people like to hear and that is what he is yelling over and over again. I am sure he believes that he has won the election, like he obviously thinks he is the greatest statesman who ever lived. The man is basically sick.

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

.... I am sure he ... has the ability to sense what people like to hear and that is what he is yelling over and over again....

Trump, as you know, is a demagogue, defined as a  rabble-rouser who gains popularity by exploiting emotions, prejudice, hatred, and ignorance to arouse the common people.  He's not about being rational.