Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

OK - regardless he makes what you think are dumb answers to his supporters they aren't dumb.

Hence he is smart, he knows exactly what he saying. We may find it dumb but his key people don't.

Thinking his comments are dumb is part of the problem that we have had in getting rid of him.

You don't beat someone until you understand how they are popular.

Just saying he's dumb, he says dumb things, people who support him are dumb, doesn't win people over to your side.

You can only truly beat him is to understand him

Cav I think you don't understand the Time cover rationals.

The man of the year isn't always someone for "good". It can also be a thing (computer) or a group (Anon American Soldiers)

The list of what you may consider bad people is quite long

I am guessing these are all "bad" people

Mikhail Gorbachev

Churchill

King Faisel

Stalin (twice)

American Women

Massadegh (Iran PM who threw out all the USA Oil companies in 1951)

Khrushchev

Chiang Kai-Shek

F.W.De Klerk

Bill Clinton

Putin

Bono

Rudy Giuliani

Greta Thunberg

Ruhollah Khomeini

It's someone or something that has made a profound impact

3 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

I think Trump is very clever, I think we massively under estimate him.

Again, only way to beat someone is to understand them Throwing names just doesn't work

I disagree. Trump got lucky with what he said resonating with a huge segment of the population. He is symbolic of something much, much deeper. Him being unashamed about it and not talking in codespeak has earned him religious fervor following. 

• Thanks 1

I am sure in the meantime he really thinks he has won and is deeply disappointed by the Supreme Court. What I l can´t get over is the obedience he is still offered by the Republican Party. Don´t these people have any selfrespect? They willingly support a completely senseless approach on the Supreme Court. One of the arguments they used was that Trump can´t have lost this one because because Hillary lost last time. The judges must have got a bad stomach reading this bullshit.

• Thanks 1