Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

In US, we have a concept called the trickle down theory (initiated during the Reagan presidency) where you give the money to the rich and it will trickle down to the poor.  I'm afraid most of the stimulus money will go to the rich.  It's a good thing that Trump is helping the lower income folks like me by trying to raise the check amount from $600 to $2000.  The rich will probably get a lot more.

The complete lack of backlash from Trump supporters about Trump wanting to give a sizeable stimulus check the same as the left of the Dem party shows you that its NOT and NEVER was about ideology. It's about power. Unbridled power. Trump was to the left of Hillary on a few things. Issues like social security, etc, that the Republican party are against maintaining but Trump supported and even wanted to improve on it. Same with a Trump version of national healthcare which he had no idea about but talked about it. 

The Republican party doesn't want to give a stimulus check. It runs counter to what they believe in. It runs counter to what Trump supporters say they believe in but will back it. The  AOC wing of the Dem party wants it and Trump is aligned with them. Not a peep from his supporters. Because they only care about their guy having power. 

Do you know how gun control, national healthcare and any other liberal policy could pass? If Trump supported it. His supporters will go along. They are sheep. As long as he and others like him are in control is all they want. 

11 hours ago, zzzz said:

In US, we have a concept called the trickle down theory (initiated during the Reagan presidency) where you give the money to the rich and it will trickle down to the poor.  I'm afraid most of the stimulus money will go to the rich.  It's a good thing that Trump is helping the lower income folks like me by trying to raise the check amount from $600 to $2000.  The rich will probably get a lot more.

It is a 5000+ page stimulus bill, so,
#1, why the hell does this need to be a 5000+ page bill???

2. why is money given to illegals, via this bill...oh...a demorat doing!!!

3. WTF....money given to foreign countries like Belize???

SO all you Trump haters, keep on hating Trump and his supporters while you ignore the demorats and the BS stimulus...

I have 3 observations. 

First, 100 percent Dems added pork to the stimulus package. Second, 100 percent GOP added it also. Lastly, 45 has as has his people add BS to plenty of bills.

It's what Washington DC does on both sides. Its not good but its not one side only. 

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

an inept, incompetent, internally corrupt Democratic party and a Republican party that would make Stalin blush

And as has been my credo all along - as fu*cked as this is - it's still orders of magnitude, better, than Trump