Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Trump-time is over, don´t waste your time folks. Thanks God in heaven. Next problem: how do we get entry in to the Kingdom? I´ll have a vaccination right away once available maybe early January, should to the trick I hope. First time I am glad to belong to the elderly people to speak the truth. Pam heart broken again yesterday.

12 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Trump-time is over, don´t waste your time folks.

Yes, you're right.

I am hoping for a final act, wherein he turns up at the inauguration and exhibits ill grace.

Also I'll be taking a passing interest, in what ever prosecutions go on.

And then it's back to not really caring about what happens in the states, excepting, any terrorist acts.

18 hours ago, Coss said:

Reading your very own english words, I ask,

"How did he commit fraud, to lose?"

mind you, I wouldn't put it past him.

Coss, when confronted by an American advocating that rhetoric face to face, surreptitiously glance around for any sharp or blunt instruments that can be used against your person. Invent some emergency to leave. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT under any circumstances attempt to challenge or refute or engage.  Back away slowly, smiling, agreeable. 

Just live to tell the tale. Hug your kids or loved ones. You have seen proof the future is bleak. The new testament in the bible has a name for it. "Legion" for they are many.